(22) Off To Phoenix

Friday came as soon as I expected. I was sitting on my desk busy drawing Jungkook. I knew I had taken a really big decision going to Phoenix alone. I'm 20 and I will turn 21 on September 1 with Jungkook. Just 2 months left.

I carefully drew him, not missing any detail.

It was 5 in the evening. Jin, Mina and XeeJin were gone to the supermarket to buy the groceries. Taehyung was gone with his other professors friends. 

I completed Jungkook's drawing and took out my backpack. I put some clothes and other things in the bag. I put the rusted copy at the very end. 

I was done packing in just 10 minutes and put the bag away in my closet. I went down and saw Taehyung sleeping on the sofa. I shaked him. "Taehyung. Taehyung. Tae," I called him.

"What?" he said rubbing his eyes.

"Come on sleep in your room. Get comfortable there," I said. He tried to sit but end up falling back on sofa. I touched his forehead. He was boiling.

"Come on," I said. "Where?" he asked. "On my back you idiot." "Will you lift me on your back?!" he looked surprised. "Yup! Now stop complaining and get on."

I held him tightly and led him upstairs. I put him on his bed. He slightly whimpered. "It will be okay Tae," I patted his head and went to get cold water and pieces of cloth. 

He was still wearing his suit. I took out his pajamas and told him to change while I waited outside.

I one by one started to put cold pieces on his forehead. When all the pieces were used, I found him asleep.

I went in the kitchen and saw all the groceries on the kitchen shelf. Means Mina ,Jin and XeeJin had come. I checked their rooms and they were also sleeping. 

I made soup for Taehyung and went to his room to give him soup.

I sat on the edge of his and ruffled his hair. He is just like my elder brother. He may be a year older than us, but he was so mature and understandable.

"Tae," I shaked him once again. "Hmm?"

He sat up and began to drink the soup. "I really wish you were my younger sister" he said, giving me loving brotherly hug. "Don't forget Kim Taehyung. I AM your sister," I said.

I hugged him once again and left for my room.

I checked once again Jin, Mina and XeeJin's room and saw that they were sleeping peacefully.

----

-At 1 p.m.-

It was night and by 3 it was my flight to Phoenix. I checked everyone's room once again and wrote a letter before leaving.

Dear Everyone

I am sorry I am leaving without you. But I can't risk your life in danger too. I have found where Jungkook and Appa are. I am not going to tell you where I am going cuz I know you will follow me. It is very dangerous for Jungkook and me too.

Please any of you dont take a stupid decision. I will return as soon as possible. And when I will cme back I will come with Jungkook and Appa.

Mina, Take care of everyone and make sure that no one tries to follow me. Please be my good sister and do as I am telling you. I hope you understand what I mean.

XeeJin, Share your every problem with others. I know that you are hiding something from us. And I and no one is forcing you. Tell everyone when you feel okay. Stay safe my precious one

Taehyung, Take care of ur health big brother. You are the best older brother anyone can have. Thank you for helping me when I needed you.

Jin, I love you so much. I am very thankful to have a person like you. Thank you for the amzaing Ball nght. I can express how much I love you. But I love you so much.

I hope we will meet soon for sue

Yours ever

J.JS

---

I put the note on my empty bed and left for the airport.

----

I sat on the plane once again drawing Jungkook. I really miss everyone right now. But I have to go to my only family.

"You love him don't you?" an old lady asked who was sitting beside me.  "Yes ma'am, he is my brother," I said.

"He looks like you alot dear," she said. I smiled. "Yes, he is my twin."

I don't own this

I don't own this

After a long journey we arrived at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.

-----

A/N: Thank you so much for almost 300 reads in total and almost 60 votes in total. I love u all