(16) Gladly Hers

-Jinsoo's P.O.V-

Taehyung mumbled the plan in Jin's ears. They didn't noticed when Jinsoo came and sat beside them.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked. "N..Nothing." Both said. "Okay, come and have dinner," I said and went in the kitchen. Mina and XeeJin were making Japchae while I was making Bulgogi.

I served to food on table and waited for Taehyung and Jin to come. "Food is getting cold!" I shouted from the kitchen. They came in after a while. I took out some cherries and placed them on the table.

The ice cream we ate made me even more hungry when I came home. I was really surprised that the food we made was completely finished. We all put the dishes in the sink and went in the living room to watch a movie.

We were watching Hunger Games. We three on the couch while boys on floor. I didn't realized that I was playing absent mindly playing with Jin's hair. Mina nudged me and asked what I was doing.

I instantly pulled my hands away, blushing. A sudden wave of emotions ran through my mind. Do I like him? Our choices are so same. He likes vanilla and I like vanilla too. We both love watching surnrises. He always blushes when he sees me.

Does he like me? Thoughts swirling in my mind.

-----------

I checked the clock and it was 12 in midnight. All of us were sleepy now. It was too late at night and I can't let Jin and Taehyung go alone. I put two air mattresses in the living room. "Jinnie! Please help me."

I and XeeJin took out two pillows and two sheets for the boys. We handed the things to them, said goodnight and went in our room. Mina had already made space for XeeJin to sleep. As soon as my head hit the soft pillow I fell in a deep sleep.

----------

"Bunny! " "Stop it Soo!" "Bunny kook!" "Stop." " BUNNY KOOK!" " Mom! Soo is calling me a bunny," the boy whinned. "What happened Jungkook dear?" a man said. "Appa she called me a bunny," 4 year old Jungkook complained.

"Doesn't he look like a bunny appa?" a girl said who was the same age of boy and identical to him. "Now Jinsoo, he is your brother. he can be like that sometimes," the twins' father said. "Appa can I and Jungkookie go in backyard?"

"Of course dear," the man smiled. "Come on Jungkook!" 4 year old Jinsoo said. She grabs his and take him in backyard. "Catch me if you can Soo!" Jungkook said. The girl was chasing her brother.

"Caught you Kook!" Jinsoo laughs and gets on top of Jungkook. She began to tickle his stomach, which was his ticklish spot. Jungkook was laughing and rolling on the ground. They both lay down on the grass and observed the clouds.

"Jungkookie?" "Hmm?" "Look! that looks like a sparrow," Jinsoo said, as she pointed at the clouds. "And that's a ferris wheel!" Jungkook pointed.

"And that's a bunny!" Jungkook exclaimed. "It looks like you!" Jinsoo giggled. "Jinsoo!" Jungkook again whines.

Jungkook and Jinsoo both sit up on the grass. Jinsoo cups her brother's fluffy cheeks and kisses them. Jungkook immediately hugs his twin sister. "I'm sorry for calling you a bunny," Jinsoo apologizes.

Jungkook kisses his sister's cheeks." It's ok Soo. You can call be bunny , rabbit , bunny kook or anything you want. Then you will be my carrot," Jungkook said in a pouty face. "Ok!"

Both kids were now sitting and eating not knowing that their parents were watching them from behind. Smiling and hugging each other.

"Soo?" "Hmm?" Jinsoo hummed in response "Promise me something." "Yes kookie?" "We will stay forever till the end and never leave each others hands." "I promise you Jungkook."