(25) Nearly Caught

-A month later-

Me and Jihyo were at the same café we went before. I told Jihyo everything about my family. I was happy that she listened and understood me. She promised to help me find Jungkook and Appa.

We decided to go to my apartment. "So?" Jihyo asked. I showed her the papers and we both began to work and find the location of that mafia gang and Jungkook.

"I think that this mafia gang is now where on land," Jihyo said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "We have to look for the underground maps and undersea maps." "Nice idea," I said and took prints of the maps.

Half an hour later we tired of marking places and snapping pictures on phone. I made a cup of tea for Jihyo and myself. I showed her pictures of XeeJin, Mina,Jin and Taehyung.

"You love him?" Jihyo asked when she saw the picture of me and Jin. For a moment, all memories of him and me began to play in my head.

"Yes. I love him Jihyo." I said.

"Jinsoo I have to go back to the library it's 4 now," Jihyo said. "Let me drop you," I said. "No its okay," she tried to protest. "I have to go to the market too," I said.

I dropped her at the library and went to the market to buy things for the night's dinner. I wanted to make Haleem. I began to look for vegetables. I payed for the vegetables and went back home.

----

-Back in Korea-

"Really?! When?' XeeJin asked, looking surprised. "This evening." "Congratulations girl," XeeJin said.

Baekhyun and Mina just became official.

"So how are the things working between you and Taemin," Mina asked XeeJin. XeeJin blushed. "Hayee, stop blushing Jinnie and tell me," Mina teased her. "Well...we haven't confessed...but he's been giving and gifts and flowers," XeeJin said.

"I know you are hiding something from me," Mina said crossing her hands. "We...aregoingonadatetomorrow," XeeJin said speedily.

"Woah woah! Slowly dude," Mina said. "We are going on a date tomorrow," XeeJin said and sighed. "I KNEW IT!" Mina shouted.

"BLESS MY EARS FOR ONCE MINA!" a sleepy Jin shouted from the next room. "How is wish Jinsoo was here to listen this news," XeeJin said.

----

-Jinsoo' P.O.V-

I reached my home and put all the things on the kitchen counter. I put on my playlist and began to draw something.

I drew whatever came in my head.

I don't own this

I put the drawing aside and took my phone with the earphones plugged on to the kitchen. I cut all the vegetable for Haleem and put it on a low flame.