Epilogue 1

-3 years later-

Yoohyeon and I admired ourselves in the big mirror. The white dresses fitted ourselves perfectly. Yes today is the day we are getting married, married to the love of our lives.

"My queens look so beautiful!" Mina exclaimed. "Sure they are," XeeJin said.

Someone opened the door and in came the waddling baby Jaemin. He looked exactly like his father Jimin. We both awed at him and he jumped in my arms. I slowly caressed his hair.

Jennie (Jimin's wife) came inside and hugged us both. "You guys look gorgeous,: she said. "Jaemin...get down your aunt, her dress is going to get wrinkled."

He giggled and then hoped in Yoohyeon's arms. "Now mommy. I need her hugs. They both gimme the beshhtt hugs," he said cutely. 

"Looks like my child is actually your child," she said and we hugged him tighter . "Okay Jaemin, I'll give your candy to your Appa and Woozi Uncle," Jennie said and acted if she was going away.

Jaemin quickly jumped down from Yoohyeon and hopped on his Mum.

"Don't give my candy to WooWoo Uncle....he ish bad.." he pouted. "You sure have tricks Jennie," XeeJin said. "Heyy babie, don't call WooWoo uncle bad or he will get sad," Mina said to Jaemin.

"YAHH! Who called me bad?" Obviously Woozi Oppa.

Jaemin quickly pointed to me. "Aish you baby," Oppa said and lifted the baby in his arms.

Then the door opened and in came mine and Yoohyeon's Appa. They both hugged us one by one. "Our angels," they said.

"Come on!" My father said and I linked my hands with his, so did Yoohyeon with her dad. We walked out of the bridal room and went towards the open area.

My heart was beating rapidly in my chest. Can't believe I'm getting married. As I was walking down, baby Taeyoung (Tae's baby) waved and squeaked at me and I smiled. 

I lifted up my gaze and saw my handsome husband Jin, looking sweetly at me and on the other side Jungkook looked handsome too.

Father handed me to Jin

Father handed me to Jin. "Take care of my daughter son," he said. "I will," Jin said. He held my both hands and looked lovingly at me.

Both Jungkook and Jin held the mics and we girls stood in front of them. They began taking their vows:

"I will take your love to give me hope, give me joy, and make me a better man. I promise to listen, to hear, and to always consider your feelings and thoughts as we travel together on this journey. I vow to love, honor, and cherish you, forsaking all others, as a faithful husband as long as we both shall live."  they said and everyone clapped.

Now it was our turn:

"I vow to love you without reservation or conditions. I vow to always do my best to give more than I take, and not keep score. When I am with you, I am the best version of myself because I am utterly and unapologetically myself. I vow to continuously work on myself, and to be the wife you want and deserve."  We said and again everyone clapped.

Then we exchanged the rings.

"KISS THE BRIDE ALREADY!!" someone shouted from the crowd.

Jin then lifted up my veil and locked his lips with mine. Claiming me as his.

 Claiming me as his

----

So here is the first epilogue.

And second epilogue I'll be uploading in 10-15 minutes.

Vote, share n comment

PLUS DONT BE A SILENT READER

----