(5) Test Results

"Guys I'm losing!" Mina said. "You haven't out any of us," said XeeJin as she took her turn to throw the dice "Yah! Jinsoo you are just left with one counter and it is in your house. "Hey! No swearing XeeJin!" I said. "Fine! But I am losing," XeeJin said, making a puppy face. "It won't work," I teased XeeJin, "And I win!" taking off my last counter from the board.

"No wonder how you win at all games and are awesome at studies," Mina said, "You are indeed my biggest inspiration." "Stop joking," Jin laughed. "Maybe I got this from my family." I finally said something related to my family. "Maybe, can't say anything about it," XeeJin said, shrugging her shoulders. I sighed and gave a tiny smile.

"Guys, let's go to a mall," Mina suggested. "Nice idea!" I agreed "Ask your parents about it Jin, and then let's go." "'Kay, I'll ask," Jin said and went downstairs to ask about it. She came back with a big smile on her face which meant that uncle and aunty had allowed us.

-In the mall-

"Yah! Please carry one of these bags," Jin said. We didn't mean to do shopping, but ended up bringing our winter clothes. "Wait I'm coming!" I said, walking towards her. I got hold of one of the bags. "Where is Mina?" Jin asked me. "Gone to food area to order the food," I said. We went to the food area and took sat on the table which was near the shop Mina was ordering.

I was feeling very hungry. NOT very hungry, but SUPER hungry. Mina came back with a pizza and three drinks. We ate our food as quickly as possible because it was 7:30. We got our things and waited for a taxi. The wind was strong and rain was pouring. We covered our heads with our scarfs and sat in the taxi.

"Excuse me, sir! Can you turn on the heater?" I asked the taxi driver. He was a nice driver and didn't ask us anything instead of the addressees. We dropped Jin at her house and I and Mina went home. I was very tired, so was Mina. Half asleep we changed our clothes and dropped on bed. "Go...o...d n...i...gh.t," I said to Mina who was already asleep. I hugged my cushion and fell asleep.

-------------------

I woke up at 6 a.m. and stretched out my arms. It was much colder than last night. I wore my coat and looked at the schedule board. Today was just one class with Professor Kim at 11 a.m. I was not feeing sleepy anymore. I just washed my face and went to wake Mina. "Hey wake up! Mina....! Come one. Please for God's sake. Mina!" I shouted.

She woke up rubbing her eyes. "Yes?" looking innocent than ever. "C'mon let's make breakfast then it's only Professor Kim's class today, I bet he will show the test results," I told her. In about 10 minutes Mina came in the kitchen. We made coffee and pancakes. I grabbed my bag and Mina grabbed hers and got out side.

"Hey let's pick Jin and go to school together," Mina suggested. "Nice idea! Let's go to her house." We reached there and ringed the bell. Mrs. Hyun opened the door and smiled. "Hello girls. How are you?" she said. "We are fine Mrs. Hyun. Where is Jin?" I asked. "Ah I see! Come inside she is just getting ready for university," Mrs. Hyun said, as we came inside. We sat on the sofa waiting for her. She came down at last. "Hi guys," Jin said, smiling, "let's go." We stood up, said goodbye to Mrs. Hyun and left for the university.

We took our usual seats in the class. That demon Jasper was laughing at us with his sidekicks. (-Jerk-) "Wooo! Look who's here Jay, Jeon genie. Excuse me miss genie, can you grant me three wishes. My first wish is..." And that's when I lose my temper. I turned around and gave him a resounding slap, saying, "My first wish is to tell you your limits."

I picked him up by his collar. "My second wish is to tell you what idiot you are," and punched hard on his jaw, which started to bleed. "My third wish is to tell you that you have no right to insult me," and kicked hard on his chest that that he collided with the table nearby. I wanted to kill that idiot, but Jin and Mina caught my arms.

"That's it Jinsoo," said Mina struggling. I felt my anger rising. I cursed Jasper once more and sat on my seat. "That was...bloody awesome!" Jin said, her eyes widening. "That jerk deserved that," I said, glaring Jasper for one last time, his friends helping him to go to the hospital wing.

Professor Kim entered the class with the papers in his hand. He didn't have a cold expression. He looked calm. "So, I've checked the papers and I am really impressed. The highest marks are 100 and the lowest are 0. 0 I've awarded to those who cheated, Ms. James and Mr. KaiHee come forward to receive this outstanding zero.

Fevy and KaiHee got up and went in front to receive the papers. "And now Ms. Jeon, Ms. Hyun and Ms. Lee come to the front," he called us. My heart skipped a beat. I looked at him. It was a polite expression. We went to the front, our heads bowed down. "Scared?" Professor asked and for the first time I saw him smile.

"Congratulations Ms. Jeon for showing excellent performance," he said. I looked at the paper on which 100 was written. I smiled. "Thanks," I said to him. Mina and Jin got 98. They looked as happy as me. The day was going on pretty well. Professor didn't teach us today, instead he told his past experiences to us.

Fevy and KaiHee were in a detention. As we were leaving the classroom Professor Kim stopped me. "Yes Professor?" I asked. "I wanted to ask your permission if you want to be in the basketball team in the upcoming basketball match with the Daegu University students. I know you can play very well, so I am sure you will make the Seoul University proud."

Basketball was my thing

Basketball was my thing. I finally nodded my head, "Yes, I would like to play for our university." "Good! Off you may go Ms. Jeon, and have a good day ahead," he greeted me as I bowed in return and went outside the hall.

---------------

A/N: Assalam o Alaikum (HI)! Same request....Do tell me in the comments about the story.