(14) Match

My heart was beating fast and I was really worried for XeeJin and Taehyung. Match was about to begin in 20 minutes. We were warming up. My hands began to sweat. I picked up the  cloth and wiped my hands.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked. "Yeah...." "Don't lie." "I'm just worried about XeeJin and Taehyung, that's it," I said. "Come on let's go, coach is calling." I shook my head and stood up. 

As I was about to go, Jin held my hand. "Together?" He asked. "Yes," I said, giving a small smile. Mina saw us both I knew that she was smiling. Uggh I swear I am gonna kill her becoz I knew what was going on in her mind.

"Let me give you strict instructions," the coach began "we will play a fair game with no hitting and all that funny business." "Just as we do all the time huh?" Mina said, glaring at the coach. "Ok then best of luck!" 

We entered on the court and realized the whole Daegu University and ours university was there. I heard cheers from the crowd. There was clapping, whistling and hooting. There were red banners for us and blue for them.

"I wish XeeJin was here," I said. "No worries Jinsoo, she will be fine. And Taehyung too," Jin said comforting me. I mouthed him a small 'thank you' and moved towards the opponent team. I stood infront of Suga.

"Bow to each other first." We did as we were told. The whistle blew and the match began. "CHANEYOL LEADING THE SEOUL KINGS AND HE PASSSES THE BALL TO JUNG YUJI AND......AND HES HEADING TOWARDS THE GOAL!!! AND HE MADE IT."

"SCORE 1:0 TO SEOUL KINGS"

Loud cheering was heard from our side. "NOW MIN YOONGI.....AH NO! SUGA!!ILEADING THE DAEGU HAWKS. AHH! HE DODGES MINA LEE WITH HIS TACTICS AND......HE IS HEADING TOWARDS THE NET.....probably making girls drool over him....."

"SINYOUNG!" the nearby teacher glaring him. "AH MADAM YINJU ITS WAS A JOKE. AND  WAIT! HE IS STOPPED BY JEON JINSOO! WHAT A FANTASTIC GIRL SHE IS. STILL THINKING WHY IS SHE STILL SINGLE...." "SINYOUNG!!!!" "AH COME ON MADAM YINJU...AND SHE PASSES THE BALL TO KIM SEOKJIN WHO IS ONE OF THE DASHING BOYS AT SCHOOL WHO PASSES THE BALL TO MINA LEE AND SHE SCORESSSS!!!"

"ANOTHER SCORE BY SEOUL KINGS! AND THANKS TO MADAM YINJU SHE DIDNT INTERUPPED THIS TIME!"

Its been almost more than half an hour since we have been playing. I was panting madly and so was everyone. We have been leading the team and now it was a tie. I saw Jin and YuJi getting more tensed up.

"Here have some water." I gave my bottle to Mina. "We have to score this time. AND I have seen them cheating too. That Suga guy is getting harder to handle," she said. "Don't worry we have come till here and we will take the victory too!" Chaneyol exclaimed.

We entered the court once more and now the crowd was going wild. I heard cheering "IT WILL BE SEOUL KINGS' VICTORY. DAEGU HAWKS DON'T YOU WORRY CUZ THEY AIN'T GONNA SHOW ANY MERCY!!!"

"Let's do this!"

"DAEGU HAWKS IN POSESSION WITH THE BASKETBALL IN HANDS OF JAY KINGJI. I BET THAT KID IS AMAZING COZ....JUST LOOK AT THE WAY THE GIRLS ARE SCREAMING FOR HIM! HE PASSES THE BALL TO SUGA! OH!! HE IS HEADING TOWARDS THE GOAL...AND THAT'S WHEN MINA LEE STOPS HIM!! That girl just took her revenge for being dodged before!!! WAY TO GO."

"TIME'S UP!"

I was getting mad now. We got another time lapse and no goal. It was still a tie.

The time started again and now I am going to end this. "JAY KINGI IN LEAD! HE PASSES THE BALL TO HIS MATE AND OH!! THAT'S A GREAT GUY TOO. HE IS MOVING TOWARDS THE GOAL AND OUCH!! KIM SEOKJIN NOW IN POSESSION. HE PASSES THE BALL TO JUNG YUJI AND.... HE IS TAKEN AWAY BY MIN SUGA! TIME IS ENDING.... ONLY THIRTY SEONDS TO GO!"

Now I had to do something! With all my might I ran towards Suga. He was about to drop the ball in net when I caught it and passed to Jin. "WOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED! THAT GIRL IS NOW MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE... ONLY 20 SECONDS LEFT! KIM SEOK JIN PASSES IT TO PARK CHANEYOL. HE DODGES ANOTHER GUY AND GIVES THE BALL TO MINA LEE!!!"

"JINSOOOO!!!" I heard Mina screaming my name. "GET IT!!" She threw the ball towards me and now was my chance. Only eight seconds left. I aimed the ball at the net and prayed. When the timer was at 5, I threw the call in the net.

There was a silence in the crowd. Eveyone's eyes on the net. The next thing I knew claps, cheers, hooting, whisting and hugging was going on. Everybody was getting wilder and wilder. They all hoisted up in the air I KNEW WE HAD WON. I felt someone grab my both hands.

"SEOUL KINGS HAS WOOONNNN!!!!!"

It was Jin and other was Mina. Mina hugged me with all her might. I was so happy that I ran to Jin and even hugged him tighter. When I broke from the hug I knew both of us were blushing. I high fived Chaneyol and YuJi. 

The guests presented us the trophy. We held it in the air and everyone cheered and hooted. We were given medals. Mina was so happy. Daegu Hawks were given Runner Up trophy. and certificates.

I was very happy today. We finally won. I decided to visit Taehyung and XeeJin. Taehyung was still sleeping and XeeJin was awake. I hugged her tightly. "Feeling better?" I asked. "Omo!!! I am glad you won. Oh Jinsoo! I am so happy," she exclaimed.

 Oh Jinsoo! I am so happy," she exclaimed

"W...w..what's happening? Who won?" Taehyung stuttered, who just woke up. When he noticed the medal around me, a smile spread across his face. "I knew you could do that. See!!" "Only her???" I turned to saw everyone.

"Come one guys!" Taehyung  said. Mina went and hugged XeeJin. She gave her a small box. "What's that?" I and XeeJin both asked together. "It's her medal. She is a part of our team too." XeeJin opened the box and there it was. The medal glittering infront of her.

I took the medal out of it and put it round her neck. "Now our team is even completer!" Jin exclaimed. "What is meant by 'completer'?" Taehyung asked. "Its another word for being 'more complete '" Jin argued.

"Excuse me! No word exists like this." "Now it does!" "Come on!! You two are bickering over a stupid word!" I said annoyingly. "It's time to celebrate!!" 

"We will be but not alone!" Taehyung said. "What do  you mean Taehyung?" I asked. "By now everyone know and not you! Don't tell me don't know!" XeeJin said. "Errr...No."

"Jinsoo did you even tried to look at the notice board?" "NO!" I half shouted. "There is going to be a Grand Ball in two days. It will be opened and started by the winners means..US. It will be a grand day! Whole Daegu and Seoul in one place!!" Mina said.

"That's...COOL?! I guess?" I said. "Don't worry Jinsoo IT WILL BE AMAZING!!!!!!" XeeJin shouted. "NO shouting in the hospital wing. The patients get disturbed," nurse said. "Not knowing that THE 'patients' are making noise themselves," I laughed and high fived Jin and Taehyung.

-to be continued-
-------------------------

WOW I JUST WROTE 1241 WORDS!! SO PROUD OF MYSELF. 

ANYWAYS HOW ARE YOU ALL. I HOPE U R DOING GREAT. I WROTE AFTER A LONG TIME TOO BCOZ I WAS NOT AVAILABLE. SORRY FOR THAT.

VOTE 

COMMENT 

SHARE