01

[rewriting]

read my book "mafia" if you haven't!!
have fun reading!!

"i heard there's five of you? where's the other guy?"

"he went to the restroom for a while. he'll come back , soon! Don't worry!"

thee teacher nodded and proceeded welcoming them to their empty seats. they shyly sat at their desks and started knowing their partner beside them.

"aren't they cute?"

hyerin's sudden question startledhyejun , her partner. hyejun glanced at her partner and threw a disgusted look on her.

"i'm not into them. i will not cheat with my own idol , park jimin." she said , blushingly touches her idol's button badge on her pencil case.

"he doesn't even know you exist , choi hyejun."

"oh shut up. i know you have a big fat crush on his soulmate , kim taehyung too." she rolled her eyes knowing she wins over her best friend.

"anyways , want to invite them to sit with us during lunch?" hyerin asked , straightly looking at hyejun's face.

"i mean , they're new so we gotta show them around."

"go ahead but i won't join you. i'll sit with Bora instead." hyejun answered. hyerin who's slowly getting annoyed pulled out her mirror and checked herself out.

it's her daily routine , school routine. hyejun knew her best friend better than anyone else. both of them were always on each other sides and that's what made their relationship stronger day by day.

not to mention , they're single mingle as always.

the teacher continued his lesson until the door abruptly slammed open. some of the students gasped and screamed out of shock , but not for hyejun and hyerin.

a guy entered with his backpack hanging on his left shoulder. his hair was neat and so was his clothes.

just by looking him in a glance , we could identify that he knows how to dress.

"i'm sorry , sir! i was at the bathroom just now!" the guy bowed , apologetically.

"it's okay i understand. as you're already here , care to introduce yourself to the class?" he hurriedly changed the topic.

the guy smiled and turned around facing the whole classroom. his chubby cheeks were shown the moment he smiled widely.

"i'm choi yeonjun. nice to meet you."

his short yet deep introduction makes the girls go crazy over him. hyejun who witnessed this nearly throws up.

"you can sit behind hyejun , yeonjun." he states.

"raise your hands , hyejun!"

she lazily raised up her hands and called "i'm here." the guy named yeonjun slowly turned around and their eyes locked.

i repeat , their eyes locked.

he smiled at her but she ignored , continue scribbling a bear on her paper.

footsteps could be heard on hyejun's left ear. she knew the footsteps belong to the new student.

she glanced at his shoe. she widens her eyes when she sees a tiny red dot on his shoe.

blood? , she thought.

she shrugged it off and continued her work. if only she knew someone was staring at her.