06

stay safe during the outbreak 😷!

turns out , today's yeonjun's birthday

13th September , the day where he confessed to hyejun those days. once the sun shines , hyejun stretches her eyes opens.

her sleepy eyes blinks then closes slowly. her chest goes up and down and she falls back to her dreamland.

oh , not for long.

a hand surprisingly covers her mouth making hyejun immediately shot her eyes opens.

"ahh! get away !" she screams hitting the person with a pillow next to her. a person with a black mask catches the pillow and throws it at the floor.

"this is fun.." the person speaks.

hyejun's expression changes once she recognizes the voice. she raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms.

"seriously , hyerin ?"

hyerin chuckles afterwards removes her mask. "since it's corona time , a mask is a must." she says , swaying the mask in front of hyejun.

"it's not funny!"
"i didn't even say it is." hyerin talks back.

"why are you in all black looking like a goddamn robber?" hyejun questions after checking out hyerin's attire.

"i'm picking out an outfit for tonight

"i'm picking out an outfit for tonight. you should do the same but in all white ." hyerin responds while acting dusting off dust from her shoulder.

"tonight? what for ?" hyejun asks slowly sitting up.

hyerin rolls her eyes . "yeonjun's birthday party !"

as if the world turns silent , hyejun sighs deeply. although hyerin sounds excited , hyejun feels irritated.

"i'm not going to that fucker's party. he's already 20 and he still throws a party like a 5 year old ?"

hyejun laughs as she finds it silly. hyerin snorts and laughs too. hyejun stops and weirdly looks at her friend.

"look , everyone in this school are going and you being that stubborn girl aren't? hyejun , it's just a party not some wedding arrangement." hyerin convinces.