12

last chapter (≧∀≦) ! happy reading <3

"This's getting boring after your sudden appearance

"This's getting boring after your sudden appearance." Yeonjun sounded annoyed.

Soobin smirked , gripping tightly on the gun in his hands that was aiming on Yeonjun's chest. Hyejun was beyond shocked same goes to Beomgyu.

"So , why are you here?" Yeonjun asked , innocently.

"Are you fucking dumb? Now's your turn to experience hell." Soobin answered , harshly.

Yeonjun reloaded his gun and pointed at Kai who was laying at the ground in pain. Soobin quickly pointed at Yeonjun's head.

"If you shoot Huening Kai , I'll shoot Hyejun!"

Soobin warned , adverting the gun to Hyejun's head. Yeonjun stopped as he realized Soobin was serious on his words.

He glared at Soobin before lowering down his gun. Soobin kept his aim on Hyejun while helping Kai to get up and sat beside Taehyun.

"You must be wondering how I came back from the dead , aren't you?" Soobin mocked.

"Should I even be concern?" Yeonjun replied , playing with the gun on his hands. "At least you get to feel how dying feels like."

Soobin laughed , his hand slowly moved to Yeonjun's direction. Both of them were intensely staring at each other that they didn't even realized Taehyun had woken up.

On the other hand , Hyejun was treating Beomgyu with the medical kit she brought earlier.

While she was doing her job , a hand came behind her and closed her mouth abruptly. Hyejun flinched and instantly dropped her plaster.

Beomgyu was shocked as hell when she came.

"Why aren't you shooting me , Soobin? Isn't that what you wanted?" Yeonjun teased , spreading his arms out.

Soobin kept glancing behind Yeonjun and when Yeonjun felt the tension between them , he turned around.

Only to meet with a blade stabbing him directly at his stomach.

Yeonjun froze , he was even more surprised when another victim of him was standing in front of him in the same position he killed her.

Hyerin stabbed him just like how he stabbed her back.  He dropped to the ground while he was holding his injured tummy .

Hyerin was finally satisfied after roughly pulled out the blade from him.

"I love this kind of surprises , it makes. me...intimidated."

Yeonjun chuckled then groaned when Hyerin released her anger with kicking his legs.

"Today's the day you'll die , Choi Yeonjun! After everything you fucking did to all of us , now's your time to fucking leave the world." Hyerin yelled , pointing out the blade to Yeonjun.