04

thanks for 400 readers !! enjoy reading :)

the following day , hyejun arrives at her school and on her way to her locker

the following day , hyejun arrives at her school and on her way to her locker. once she gets there , she opens it and takes out her books.

"noona!"

a sudden cheerful voice scares hyejun makes her jumps out of shock. she peeks and sees huening kai holding onto his backpack straps.

why's this bitch here again

"hyuka! what a surprise, you shocked me!"

hyejun acts bubbly while closing her locker. huening kai smiles then helps carrying her books. she easily gives them to him with a confused expression plastered on her face.

"what brings you here?" , hyejun asks.

"soobin asked me to bring you to class."

i'm not a kid.

"i can walk by myself , hyuka." hyejun giggles , playing with her fingers.

"no! he's scared if you're not granting his wish today." huening kai whines. "you promised to sit next to him , right?"

hyejun facepalms her forehead as she forgot about her "promise" with soobin. she quickly covers herself with a laugh while rubbing the back of her neck.

"I totally forgot ! let's go then." hyejun insist , in rush.

they walk to class while exchanging topics. as the guy appears , he glances at the locker next to him.

💕 hyejun's 💕

he licks his lips after seeing her name on the locker meaning it's hers. with the key on his hands , he tries to unlock the locker when the bell rings.

he sighs as it's time to go to class. he punches the locker out of anger and places the key back inside his pocket. he acts innocent and walks to class.

[ history class ]

hyejun starts to get bored hearing the lecturer talks about the importance of health out of suddenness.

not just that , soobin keeps on talking about the group's condition two years ago where hyejun suddenly disappears.

"you're still listening to me right?" soobin asks , still sounding happy.

hyejun nods showing a warm smile. soobin takes a deep breath before continuing his topic. she yawns and her eyelids starts to slowly closes.

"hyejun-ah , you do remember emily right?"

she frowns and leans back on her chair as she heard her friend's name been called. she places a strand of hair back and faces soobin directly.

"of course , is she doing well?"