End Credits Scene

Clark touched back down outside of his apartment after successfully stopping a burglary. He was about to enter his apartment when he heard a strange voice.

"You!" the voice hissed from around a corner. "Come here."

Clark figured it was a homeless man. The man was short and had a hoot draped around his face.

"I'm sorry," Clark said. "No spare change."

"No," the man hissed. "Come here, Kal-El."

Clark's blood turned cold. He hadn't heard that name in years. "How... how do you—"

"Just, come," hissed the cloaked stranger.

Clark's curiosity got the better of him and he followed the man. When they were out of sight of everyone, the man took off his hood revealing a blue scarred face.

"I don't have long," said the alien. "You may refer to me as the Cleric. And you are the Last Son of Krypton. After years of searching, I have finally found you."

Clark stepped back. "Look, I don't know—"

The Cleric stopped him. "Just listen," he hissed. He grabbed a blue glowing object that was shaped like a rocket. "I don't have much time. Take this and hide it somewhere that no one will ever find it."

"No, I— what even is it?"

"The Eradicator. It is a device that preserves Kryptonian culture. It has great power and it can tell you all you need to know about your family and your planet," the Cleric practically shoved the rocket in Clark's hand and then ushered him out. "Remember what I said."

Clark looked back, but the Cleric was gone. Clark decided to just get back to his apartment and figure out what to do with the strange rocket later. The "Eradicator". What a strange name. The device looked like it was oozing with power. Clark decided that he didn't want anything to do with it. Whatever it was, it was dangerous.

Superman will return in  Shazam! - Earth's Mightiest Mortal

Superman will return in Shazam! - Earth's Mightiest Mortal.