6/29/2014 - Sunday

EEEK!!! I'M. GOING TO JAPAN TODAY YAYY!! Cuz like, it's 12:30am, so it's Sunday now. Lol I'm mentally singing that one song.... I'm so excited!!! and I just can't hide it!!

Lol though. So a few trips to Japan ago, we got this talking Aflac insurance duck doll. If you press the button, it goes "Aflac. Aflac. AFLAAAAC!"  Just like in the commercials. Well my idiot siblings took it in the bath tub with them and we thought they broke it. But then we heard the bird go off. The scary thing is that nobody touched it and pressed the button in its belly that makes it talk. So now it goes off at random times and it's kinda creepy.  I was sitting in my room for bed time, and I hear from the hallway, "Aflac. Aflac. AFLAAAAC!" And I was like, there it goes again. My dad got angry because it disrupted bed time so he threw it down the stairs.

Oooh. For once my family is all packed and ready to go on the trip. Usually my parents start packing the day of.... I urged everyone to pack earlier, which is why we're ready. Lol poor dad, he's being left behind. He still has to go to work and stuff. Shoot. We were supposed to pick a color for the living room.  He does housework while we're gone, on weekends.

OOH. SHOUTOUT TO MY BEST FRIEND'S BROTHER KENTA ITS HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY,  I THINK HES LIKE, 10 NOW.

Okay back to trip talk. I'll be gone for a month, and I'll be setting up wifi at my grandparent's house. I'll definitely be taking lots of pics... I wish there was a way to post pics here with this. I know there's a way on the computer, but I don't know about mobile stuff. Probably not.

I've heard from kids in my Japanese school class that they show FROZEN ON THE AIRPLANE. OMG I AM GOING TO SING ALONG TO EVERY SONG I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE TO EVERYONE ON MY PLANE. BUT I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL VOICE SO DONT WORRY. I'm not kidding though, I think I have a pretty good voice. It's because I have good ears, I can hear the rise and fall clearly in the music. Without music I'd die. Same with books. But if I had to pick one of them I would rather just die because what kind of person wants to live in a world without books or music? Oh there goes the Aflac bird again. Stupid bird. I'm going to have nightmares. lol. I should probably sleep. Kk good night <3.

P.S. you know what's sad? It took me about 5 years to learn my dad's cell phone number,  but it only took a month for me to learn 100+ digits of pi. The difference is that I learned pi from a song. Everything is easier to remember in a song. The only thing I feel like I really learned about in social studies is the Battle of Thames in the War of 1812, because I made a song about it.

Here it is (to the tune of Team by Lorde)
Hey guys I'm gonna sing
about the battle of Thames
sometimes it's even called
the battle of Moraviantown

the battle took place
on October 5th
but leading up to this
the British withdrew for supplies
up the Thames river
and then we caught up to them
near Moraviantown
in Canada

the Indians knew they shouldn't withdraw
the Indians really didn't wanna go but
the british didn't
listen to them

the Americans fought
in the War of 1812
against the British and the Indians who united
We kept on losing, all the battles that we had fought
but guess what,  we won this won

that indian chief that they called tecumseh was killed
so ha

the British had
1300 men
and Indians
but the Americans
we had more than double that
it's kinda obvious
that we'd win

the Americans fought
in the War of 1812
against the British and the Indians who united
We kept on losing, all the battles that we had fought
but guess what,  we won this won

the British surrendered, we captured almost all of them
so ha

the Native Americans ran off when tecumseh died
so ha

the Americans fought
in the War of 1812
against the British and the Indians who united
We kept on losing, all the battles that we had fought
but guess what,  we won this won

we won this battle
we win against the petty British
we won this battle
we won, we won, we won

^^^^^^lol one of my proud achievements. I love making parodies. Oops I need to sleep.... BYE. OOOH WAIT I HAVE MORE TO TELL YOU OH WELL I'LL WRITE IT ON THE PLANE RIDE.