5/16/2014 - Friday

So. Today is the day of the dance.  And as usual, something awkward happened. I swear, awkward things happen to me at like, the most awkward times ever. So, do you remember how I told Ryan's mom that I like Ryan? This week, his mom was selling tickets for the dance with a few other moms. This week we were selling tickets for a play that drama club is putting on. We, as in Rebecka, Sonja and I. So I got to skip homeroom and go to both of the 8th grade lunches, to sell the tickets.

So Sonja and I were talking, and she said,"OH MY GOSH LINA!!! I SAW HIS MOM POINT AT YOU, THEN DID A HEART, THEN POINTED AT RYAN!!!"

I started freaking out; I'm just like, what? Obviously she still remembers that I like Ryan. That is so awkward. Why did she do that though? That's what confuses me. She could've just pointed at me and told the other moms that I like Ryan, verbally. I'm so confused. I can obviously trust that Sonja wasn't lying; she's my best friend,  she wouldn't lie to me.

Idk anymore. Apparently his mom is working at the dance too. I'll definitely update tomorrow about what went down at the dance.

Haha wish me luck!! Especially with my hair- it takes 2 hours to curl my stupid hair.