Chapter 13 ~ Awkward Position

I hummed while driving to the hospital. According to Pink, Spinel was fine, just a bit...patched up. I'm planning to see her today, I hope she isn't...mad. Wait, why would she be mad at me? I'm not the jerk here. It's not my fault she's depressed, or that's she's a massive bully.

I kick the pebbles on the pavement of the stairs to the hospital. I take the elevator, and go to Room
(or room? Someone tell me whether to capitalize or not) 269.

Spinel hears someone coming. Currently, she's eating the chocolate Pink got her. Someone's at the door, it's probably Pink.

"Yo, Pink, did ya forget somethi-" Spinel stared. It was Y/N.

"Um.....hey..." I walked towards Spinel. Spinel turned her head towards the window. The room was white, with pale blue walls, white tiles, a white bed, and a window at the end of the room, next to the bed. There was an end table, too. It had a box of chocolates on it, with a card that said "Get well soon!". I stare at Spinel for a few minutes, until she speaks.

"Are ya gonna talk? Are you mute, shortie? Shocked? At a loss for words? Well, I don't care. It's how I feel about you. It's up to you to make the decision on what to do with that info." Spinel said, then sighed. "So, what do you think, about the note?"

"Note.....? What note?" I asked, confused.

Spinel turned to me, her mouth open, trembling.

"You didn't....get the note...?" Spinel said, shaking. "Haha..hahahahah!" Spinel laughed. She turned away from me again. Spinel's face was wet with tears. "Hah....it's okay. So, what's up with you recently? Why are you here? Came to laugh at your "bully"?" Spinel retorted nonchalantly, as if the events a minute ago never happened.