CHAPTER 17

nini pov -

"oh my gosh, you look amazing." my moms said to me as i walked downstairs ready for my date with ricky. we hadn't been on a date in a while obviously and if i said i wasn't a little nervous i would be lying.
"thank you." i say to my moms as the doorbell rings at the perfect time.
i go over to the door and open it slowly which revealed ricky standing in a suit and tie looking more handsome than ever.
"oh my gosh..." ricky says, almost as if he was speechless.
"what?" i ask.
"you look so good. i mean you always look good but you just- you- you look really pretty." he says, making me blush.
"thank you ricky, you look amazing too." i say.
"be back by 10:00." my moms say, embarrassing me a little.
"you know i will." ricky says.
"bye moms." i say as me and ricky head out the door and to his car.

ricky pov -

"here we are." i say to nini as we pull up to the 5 star restaurant i had picked out of our date.
"wow. thank you ricky." nini says.
"for what?"
"for taking me here, it's pretty expensive." she says.
"anything for you." i say.
she blushes as we get out of the car and walk into the restaurant. we had got pretty close parking so we didn't have to walk that far which made me happy because it was pretty cold.

*15 minutes later*

a little while had passed as we see the waitress come over and take our orders. nini orders first and then i follow her. as we wait for our food, nini says, "i'm so lucky."
"what?" i ask because she was mumbling.
"i'm just so lucky and i'm sorry i didn't realize it before ricky. you make me the happiest girl i could ever be."
"i love you nini, i would do anything for you." i say.
"i love you."

"thank you." nini says as the waitress hands her what she ordered and then moved over to me.
"thank you. it looks delicious." i say.
as nini and i eat our food we talked about life. just life. we had a pretty deep conversation, something we hadn't done in a while. she was so easy to talk to which was something i really loved about her.
we finish up our food, leave a tip, pay, and head outside to my car.
"thanks again ricky." nini says as we get in.
"anytime, baby." i say.
i drive her home and before she gets out of the car we say i love you. i really missed saying it. it feels like we never broke up.

nini pov -

"i love you." i say, as i was about to get out of the car.

ricky pov -

"i love you too." i say, after giving her a kiss before she left.

"i really do." i mumble as she steps out of the car.

nini pov -

i get out of his car with a big smile on my face thinking about our night. i was so happy.

"i really do, ricky bowen. i really do, i still love you." i thought to myself as i walk into my house happier than ever.

word count - 548

𝐿𝐴𝑆𝑇 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅! 𝑜𝑚𝑔, 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟! 𝑖 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠! 𝑖 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 ℎ𝑎𝑠 25𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠. 𝑖 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡! 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑖 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 (𝑖 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑡) 💛🥺.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐼 𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢 - ℎ𝑠𝑚𝑡𝑚𝑡𝑠 🎉