Introduction

Name: Sora Abe

Age: Secert

Likes: Information, toying with people, and seeing people miserable

Dislikes: Not gaining  information, people who toy with her, and people that get involved with her business.

Hobby: Observing  and Art

Personality: Witty, sneaky, smart, observant, intelligent, Sly, and does not like to show emotion to people, but she does play with other peoples feelings and uses them against them. And if she does show emotion she would be acting not really showing real emotion, but if she does it would be really rare.

Background: Her parents died when she was born, because of a war that was going on. While she grew up without parents she started to watch other kids and observing them, while they hug their parents and smile at them. As she watched every kid everyday it started to become a hobby to her, but instead of watching kids hugging there parents she saw every villager in the town and saw what they did. Later on her hobby started to different and she started to toy with people and telling them all the little secert that she knew of them. Who they thought nobody would find out. As she started to become more witty and sly; she also was intelligent and smart to outsmart grown-ups and other kids her own age, while black mailing them. She is also was the best ninja in any village; everyone wanted her to join them, but she would always refuse them and move to house to house. As  she moved to house to house she later on met a girl named Shizuka who was about to kill herself, but Sora had stopped her. Since it was her who got her to want to kill herself, but Shizuka didn't know this and she had thought of Sora as a God like person, as Shizuka see Sora working all the time and seeing how she manipulates people around her and them not noticing it. Even til now Sora has gain alot of attention and is known as a information broker who knows every little thing about everyone. Also people sometimes call you Beauty or Cheshire, since you remind people of a sneaky cat with that smirk on your face and beauty because you are very beautiful.