Chapter 14

Sora's POV

I look at where she is now standing, but my heart beats stop and my face turns int horror, why, because she has found my weakness and she knows she has found it.

"Oh sora, your puppet boy looks so handsome. Its a shame that i have to kill him" I stay in my position and watch her as she has one hand on his neck and the other one with a kunia at his heart. I cannot move at all, if i do i'm scared of what would happen next; knowing her she might just stab him and leave him to die, while watching me in pain of seeing him dieing. No, i won't let her get the advantage of seeing me in a weak state, if she kills him then why should i care. It's not as if i love him, but why does it feel as if i'm lying to myself as i say i d not love him, could it be that i do love him, but am afraid to admit it.

"So sora, how about we make a deal" I shook away my thoughts and looked at her, waiting for the deal that she was purposing.

"And that would be" She stared at me and thought for a while, until she had figured out what the deal should be.

"I want you to let me keep him" Again my thoughts and body stopped, as if the world had already ended and i had already died.

"Why do you want him?"

"Sora, why ask an idiotic question when you can see that he is a handsome guy that almost no girl would refuse to have" Something inside me ticked as she finished her sentence, i think this is what people call jealousy, but why am i feeling it when i'm a puppet.

"Your a puppet Miku, why are you talking as if you were a human that had feelings" I didn't just ask her that question for i could figure out why, but because i wanted to know why puppets still feel when we have no sense, like if we touched snow we would be able to feel the cold or if we touched wood we wouldn't be able to feel the rough surface.

"Because even if we are puppets, we can still feel emotion, but we just lack in showing it" She was right if we wanted to act as if we were surprise we could do so, but if we pay no attention to it then we would miss our chance of being a real human.

"So do you accept the deal Sora" I look at sasori who is still in her hands that i wish i was the one holding him, but i knew that he would never want me to hold him again after i have said many hurtful things after he told me he loved me. while i look at him and think about the deal; the only thing i can come up with is 'yes i should just let him leave me for i wouldn't be able to hurt him anymore', but when i see him i can only see that he isn't getting out of her grip and that his chakra signals aren't their, but somewhere else. Could it be that he is hiding somewhere in the house and has another puppet of himself for protection. This just cause me to smirk at her and look at her sly.

"Well Miku that's not my choose to decided" I quickly vanish and got behind her without letting her noticed.

"What-" I kicked her to the left causing her to hit the wall and make a whole to the next room. She was getting up, but i wasn't going to let her recover from the fall, instead i was going to kill her for making me fell those emotion that i should never feel.

"Stop!" But it was already to late to stop my kunia from hitting Sasori in the heart; the only thoughts that were going in my head were 'what have i done.' As his blood hits my face and i met his dead eyes that look at me, no as if telling me 'how could you.'