Chapter 10

Sora's POV

"So you know that i am a puppet just like you"

Yes, anyway that would explain a lot"

"Like what, exactly?" there was a small pause until he spoke again.

"Well for one, you don't feel like others would feel like and second, you could use chakra stings"

"Yes, but even if i could use chakra stings i wouldn't mean that i was a puppet"

"Well your right on that, but what i mean is that you could control me with no trouble and i couldn't detect your chakra. If i you were a normal person, then i would have been able to; even if you are a powerful person I should have still have been able to detect your chakra."

"Hmm, well your smarter then i thought, usually a person would think that i was just really good t hiding it. I got to say, your the only person who has realized that i could be a puppet, but since you yourself are a puppet it would be easier for you to notice" Sasori only simply nods and walks close to me.

"What is you want now" Instead of speaking he walks closer to me and stops when were face to face, i had to admit, Sasori's face was perfect in every way; every part was carved in the right place and his eyes were perfect it looked like a good piece of art that should not be ruined. While i exam his face i didn't notice that we were only two inches away from our face, until the door opened with a loud bang.

"Sora-sama!, Sora-sama" that's when i snapped out of my thoughts and noticed sasori's face, i quickly looked away and looked at Etsu.

"What is it Etsu?"

"Well, i wanted to see if you were ok"

"Yes, i'm fine"

"Oh okay, anyway his time is up" I looked over at him and signaled him to leave.

"You heard her, you need to leave"

"I'm not leaving with out you"

"How dare you speak to Sora-sama that way; do you wish to die" with that she took out a kunia and head it in front of her face. I was interested i wanted to see Estu's skill, so i didn't stop her and watched for what would happen next. Instead of a fight Sasori walked over to me and picked me up i widen my eyes and didn't have time to react. When he ran out of the room with me on his back; the light had blinded me when we were outside.

"Sasori un" I looked at the other member of the akatsuki with blond hair and give him a blank look.

"huh, Soar un"

"No, duh you dumb moron"

"Hey un"

"Sora-sama" I looked at Shizuka who was running close to me, I quickly jump off Sasori's back and land on my feet gracefully.

"Sora-sama" when she was at my reach about to hug me i quickly dodged it, which caused her to fall on the ground.

"Sora-sama, where have you been" I look away refusing to speak to her while she cries on the ground.

"Why did you leave me?" I still kept quite and looked over at Sasori and Deidara who were looking over at us, but knew better then to get involved. I sigh and look at her in the eyes about to say something, but yet again i was interrupted by Etsu again. Dam she was too energetic, but she was a good fighter and that was the only reason i kept her.

"Sora-sama" Shizuka looks over at Etsu who was now by my side and widens her eyes

"Sora-sama who is this"

"She's no one Etsu, she's just a crazy person who mistaken me for someone else" I knew that this hurt Shizuka a lot when i said that, but what did i care i just wanted to see her reaction to it.

"sora-sama, why, why are you saying that"

"What's your name?"

"My names Shizuka, who are you?"

"My name is Etsu and i'm Sora-sama's loyal partner" Shizuka's eyes widen at this, i bet she had now realized that i had replaced her and that she was in no use for me anymore.

"Sora-sama, is this true" I look at her and nod

"Yes, it is true you on the other hand are useless and idiotic and i don't need a girl like you to hold me back"

"But, but"

"Oh and so you know before i dismiss you. I was the one who made your parents abandon you" with that a shadow crossed over her face, while her hair falls down to cover her expression. When i turned around to face Sasori and Deidara, i saw that deidara was shocked and Sasori just had a emotionless expression.

"That, that can't be true"

"If you don't want to believe it then think back. How was it that i was their were you were going to die and how i kept on smirking when you gave me all the information on you, you don't think that i was just walking by and happen to see you their." She keeps looking on the ground and doesn't look up to see me, i simply ignore it and turn around again.

"Lets go Etsu, theirs no use for us to be here an- (Poof)" When my clone poofed when the kunai that Shizuka had thrown. Everyone looked surprised that Shizuka had done that, but not me i had predicted that she would do that so i made a clone without nobody looking and hide on the tree. I waited until everyone noticed that i was just a clone to speak when they return back to real life they looked around for me.

"Sora come out for i can kill you"

"Well i was right you would react like this"

"I don't give a dam anymore, i have aways worshiped you and defended you, but you, you made my parents abandon me. How could you?"

"Easy i just gave them money and they gratefully took it and abandoned you"

"what?"

"You heard me"

"no, that can't be"

"What you don't believe it, oh poor little Shizuka is all alone in this world and has no one who can help her" Her eyes began to tear up again and she clutched her hands in a fist hard.

"I can't believe you used me"

"Well believe it"

"I'll kill you"

"I thought you might say that, any normal person would too if they were in your shoes" She came charging at me and i stayed in my place and didn't more a muscle. When she was close to me she took out a kunai and got ready to stab me. I on the other hand got read to avoid her foolish attack and held her hand before she cut me and threw her to the ground.

"You should know better then anyone that a attack like that wouldn't work on me"

"I know that"

"Then why did you use a attack like that"

"Because it doesn't matter anymore to me if i die"

"So your already to that state where you have lost everything and want to die now, well it your lucky day today, because today is your final day to live" With that i twist her neck causing crack to be hear as her eyes widen and she fall to the ground. Everyone stares at me while i just stare at her dead corpse on the ground.