Chapter 15

Sora's POV

'no, no please no' His blood came out running out of the place where the kunia was at and for once i was scared of what to do. It was either take the kunia out of his chest and let him bleed to death or leave it their and let him die slowly. As i though of what to do; my thoughts were then int erupted by a laughter that annoyed me.

"Ha, i can't believe that you just did that" My eyes didn't leave him and i didn't want to, because i was scared, yes i was scared that he might vanish in thin air if i look away.

"Sora, are you scared or are you terrified" I wanted to talk, but something was holding me back.

"Ha, don't tell me you fell in love with this person" Something snapped inside me and i could feel myself being able to control myself as i look away from him.

"No, I did not fall in love with him. If he dies then it is his own fault for interfering"

"What un, so your just going to leave him to die un" I glared at Deidara's direction, while he tries to stand tall and strong.

"Like i said its his own fault not mine"

"Hm, so you haven't changed at all. Your still the same as always beauty of death" Everyones eyes landed on me waiting for an explanation, but i wasn't going to let her or me explain why they call me that.

"Shut or your die painfully"

"Oh, i'm so scared beauty of death is going to kill me. Yeah right"

"As you wish, but i don't want to stand my clothing with your blood, so i'll make this quick"

"Tsk, don't underestimate me Sora"

"Then get up and lets start over again"

"Alright, if you want to die with your puppet boy then i'll grant your wish" I stood where i was and waited for her to come at me, when she decided to come charging at me with a clone. The only i did was make a clone of me with out her noticing and let it sneak behind her, while she focused on me. When she smirked at me, as if thinking that she has won the battle, the only thing i wanted to do was start laughing at her foolish, but instead i smirked at her.

"Ha i won"

SPLASH

drip drip drip

My clone had her other clone dead and i had my hand through her heart. She looked at me with dead eyes and i just stared at her with a glint of evil in my eyes, as they were bored.

"No, i should have won. You shouldn't have won. No i can't accept this, no i won't, no" I took i hand out of her heart as the blood splashes out some more and her body falls on me. Causing her blood to stain on my shirt and other clothing.

"Face it Miku, you lost"

"Ha, you know i always envied you"

"I know"

"But do you know why"

"Why"

"Because you had Master Kazumi's love"

"Really, but she loved you too"

"No, she loved you even before she died" Her voice started to faded, but i still heard her last words she said to me.

"But i forgive you" With that her body lost all her force and she started to slump on me. Before she fell to the ground i took her eye patch that was on her left eye to only reveal the scar that i left when i killed our master.

"Sora-sama" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over at Estu who was looking at me sad.

"What is it you want Estu"

"It's just that Sasori is" I looked over at Sasori who had a pool of blood surrounding him my eyes widen, but i tried to stay where i was for no one could notice that i was worried about him.

"Help it un"

"Why should i"

"Because your the one who did this un "

"And what makes you sure that i can help him"

"I don't know, its just that you are an information broker and i just thought you might know un"

"Your right, well i'll try to help him, so bring him over to me" Deidara carefully picked him up and gave sasori to me, where as i just walked out the room with him and left to go to another room.

"Where are you going un"

"To fix him"

"Can i come un"

"No, now leave me be" When i entered the room i hurried and put sasori on a table and sealed the room for no one can entered. When the seal was done; i then took out a scroll and summoned my tools of puppeteer.

"Dam it sasori, why did i have to fall for you" After saying that i started on working on his new body. This time i was going to get his soul out of his puppet body and putting it inside a human puppet body, but this body would be able to feel feelings. When i finished the body an all its new weapon parts; the last thing i need to do was get his soul out. It was difficult, but since i had done this many times, it was easy now. Now the only thing i need to do was wait for him to wake up and feel his new body.

I started to bored of waiting and decided to close my eyes and think of what to do when he wakes up, but when i felt a hand on my cheek i immediately opened my eyes to only see Sasori.

"You idiot, don't go around touching people's faces when their thinking"

"I was just seeing if you were a wake and i was curious"

"Why"

"No reason it just that, i thought you were dead"

"Why would i be dead Sasori"

"Who's Sasori" My heart felt as if it stopped, but my thoughts kept saying 'what did i do.'