Chapter 5

I woke to see only darkness around me and something around my waist, it kind of surprised me, but i ignored it and tried to get out of the bed. When i tried to move i stopped for a minute, because the thing that was holding was sasori and he was holding me tightly. 

"Sasori" He oly moved a little bit, but then buried his face to my chest; I didn't mind since i had no feelings for him, even if i did just have a dream about him and me wanting to save him. 

"Sasori get off me" This time he didn't move, but made his grip tighter on me. This then told me that he was awake now and he was just getting me angry.

"Sasori, I know your awake now get off me before i kick you across the room. This time he moved his face and looked at me with those bored looking eyes and face. 

"A sora your awake" 

"Yes, now get off me" 

"Are you sure that you want me to get off" I narrowed my eyes at him and glared at him.

"Of i want you to get off me, why else would i tell you to get off" He only smirked at me as if he knew something that i didn't.

"Well, I just thought that since you hugged me; that you would want me to stay like this." My eyes widen at the part when said that i hugged him.

"Your lying i didn't hug you"

"But you did Sora" 

"What ever just get off me now"

"And if i say n-" Before he could finish his sentence i had already kicked him across the room, but not to hard for he wouldn't hit the wall and break it. 

"I told you to let go" When i did that i got up and went to the desk and put my bag on top of the desk and took out the scrolls i had. When i took them out i did a couple of hand signals and released the seals i put on them. 

"What are you doing" I turned around and faced him with boredom in my eyes; to tell the truth he was boring and not worth my time, since he a puppet and won't show much emotion for i could mess with him. 

"None of you buisness" When i said that i returned back to my scrolls and opened them one at a time and examined them. 

"It is my business for what you do, i am your partner" I sigh and put down the scroll i had and looked at him again; he was really getting me mad now.

"Just because your my partner doesn't mean you can know what i do all the time" With that i was going to turn around again and work on my scrolls, but he grabbed my shoulder and made me look at him straight in the eyes. 

"What" I said bluntly as he just got closer to my face until it was only one inch away. I could feel my heart beat go fast every time he was getting near me and my breath increased too. My mind was going blank and i couldn't do anything, I was getting mad at this; because i felt like a useless girl. 

"You have something on your face" I blinked twice before reacting to him, i was confused for a moment, but then reacted t him by punching him on the face, which made him fall on the ground and slid across the floor. 

"What was that for you brat" I ignored him and went back to my work that i was working on. Then his face popped in my mind and i couldn't get rid of it i was getting mad and i couldn't control my emotions. 

'what the hell if wrong with me, i have never felt like this with anybody; so why do i feel  like this now' I thought in my head, before rubbing my head and calming myself. When i felt calm again i took my scrolls and put the seal on them and put it in mt bag. I then got up and walked out the door. 'It must be that i am lacking air and my head isn't functioning right; With that i went out and walked around the village at night.