Chapter 13

Sora's POV

When i poofed out of the room and turned sasori and i back to our normal selves; all i could think was 'why, why did i just do that. Why did i have to fall for sasori' and every time i thought of that the only reply i could get from myself was ' because you love him'when my mind replied to that, the only thing i could do was cover my ears and crawl on the floor.

"NO!, i don't love him" everything became quite and their was no noise to be heard, the only thing i could hear was the clock ticking on the wall, while the seconds past. Then i started to laugh, why? Because i was just talking to myself and yelling for no reason, as if i was insane.

"Dam it!" I hit the floor and got up from the cold floor that was dusty. When i dusted myself i then took the liberty of looking around the room to see what there was. As i scanned the room the only thing i could see was a dark room with a table in the middle of the room. I walked over to it and placed my hand on the table and slid my wooden figure tips on it.

"Sora" I looked at the direction were my name was called and see Sasori standing there with his clothing on. I quickly turned my head away from him and looked at the table with my hand placed in the middle.

"Sora, don't ignore me as if i'm not even here" Still i didn't move and only looked at the wooden table, while he only sighs and walks closer to me.

"Sora" I feel his hand on my shoulder and his body close to mine, the only this that goes in head is 'Leave me alone'.

"Sora" i let him get closer to me, while all i can do is stare at the table and feel my body tense, with voices in my head.

(Leave me alone)

"Sora, are you alright"

(Does it look as if i'm alright)

"Sora, I'm sorry"

(If your really sorry then leave me alone)

"But i really do love you" My mine stops and i feel the world stop, while all i can see is him and me in this world all alone. I wanted to say something like ' i love you too', but something inside me doesn't want to say it, so the only thing i can do is say something else.

"I hate you, I wish i never met you, your disgusting, I hope you die" With that i walk away from sasori making his arm fall off my shoulder and leaving him in shock in the room. When i started to walk back to my own room, the only thought i had were 'yes, now i don't have to fall for him anymore' and 'no, why, why did i just say that' everything started to get confusing and i felt as if i was about to faint. When i reached my room i hurry and go inside and lock the door.

"Ha,it funny, how someone like me can be able to love and be loved by people that i don't even deserve to be loved by"

"Yes that's true Sora" I jumped a little and try to see who had spoke, but all i see is nobody in the room

"I'm over here Sora" I look at the direction of the voice and see a girl on my bed that looked familiar to me.

"Who are you" She smiles at me and steps out of the darkness and shows her face. My eyes widen, as i see my old team mate that always was my opponent and the only person that could have a chance in beating me in a fight.

"Don't tell me you have forgotten me Sora" I put my blank expressionless face on and look at her, while she just grins at me.

"how could i forget a disgusting piece of art as yourself" I could hear her growl under her breath and glare at me, showing that i had hit a nerve.

"Ha, your just jealous that you couldn't make a beautiful body like mine" I exam her body and see its un perfect spots that she couldn't make good.