Chapter 7

Narrator POV

A girl with ruby and purple dark hair stood behind the trees that was near the meadow that the two stranger had left. She only smirked at them when they left, but later on walked out from were she was hiding and went to go stand by something that looked as if someone had buried something. 

"Etsu's this is so much fun i can't wait i just can't wait" The girl with the devilish smirk turn around to face the girl named Etsu who had pale orange hair and pale orange eyes. 

"Yes Sora-sama; i can't wait either" Instead of a smirk the girl smiled and ran next to the girl now named Sora and laughed cheerfully.

"Etsu, you annoy me you know that right" Etsu just  smiled at her and nodded

"I know, but i like you Sora-sama" 

(Sigh) " Your annoying, but anyway we should fine a place to stay until they figure out what the note says" 

"Why don't you just go now sora-sama" 

"That would be useless and anyway i want to go to the villages and  gain some information for my work; since i have been gone for four day and haven't gotten anything new" 

"Do you want me to help"  Sora looked at Etsu and looked at her up and down before answering.

"You have to do; since Shizuka is in the akatsuki and believes i'm dead, what an idiotic girl" 

"Oh okay" Both the girls poofed out of the meadow and went to a near by village were they were going to reside for a while, but they did't notice was that somebody was watching them closely by and had heard there conversation. 

"Do you think she sensed us honey" The male turned to look at the women who had spoke and huffed.

"huh i doubt it" 

"hmm maybe you right" 

"Sweety when do we get to introduce ourselves to her" 

"Soon, but not now; we still need to watch her and anyway we did introduce ourselves when she was asleep" 

"Yes, but she thinks it was only a dream"

"ha, well then shes going to wish that it was a dream and not real" The both people laugh and then disappear from thin air; leaving there laughter to echo until it faded away and the only thing you could hear was the wind and the rustles of the leaves.