Introduction

Name: Shizuka 

Age: 18

Likes: Sora Abe

Dislikes: Every person in the worls except for Sora; also people who try to hurt Sora.

Personality: Happy, cheerful, not smart, childish, and she loves to help Sora in her work even if it cost her life.

Background: She use be a young  girl who lived with her family and loved them with all her heart and they loved her too. Everyday that pasted by felt like a dream, until it all ended when she had turned 16 and her parents had abandon her and left her on the street to die.  She thought that she was useless the world and thought that she should die instead of living. When she was about to kill herself by falling down a cliff a hand had grabbed her hand before falling any farther. As she looked up to see the person she saw it was a young looking girl that had a smirk on her face and was looking  down at her. While she grabbed her hand Shizuka would try to get her hand back and fall down, but the mystery girl would not let go and had alrady gotten her up and took her behind a bush. WHen she was going to to speak the mysterious person the other person had cvered her mouth and pointed to were she was going t jumpp off. When Shizuka saw what she was pointing at she saw that there waspeople standing there trying to look for something, but gave up later on. When the mysterious girl took her hand away, she had smirked at her and told her what her name was. When shizuka told her what her name was, she smirked even more and told shizuka if she had anywhere to live. Shizuka told her no and the mysterious girl took her hand and took her out in the opening and old her if she wanted to live with her or if she would rather kill herself. Shizuka was shocked at this and stood there woundering what she should choose, when she was about to give her a respon the mysterious girl had been walking away and was waving at her with her back facing her. This made her shizuka run towards her and stay by her side, since she had saved her from dieing; she then vowed that she would do anything for Sora that day.