Chapter 21

Sora’s POV

We enter the black hole, but when we do we fall on a path that only leads one way. It almost looks as if, if we fall we would be stuck in darkness for the rest of our life.

“Sora un, i think i want to go back” I turn around and see him panicing.

“Too late, the portal has already closed” He looks up and see the hole get smaller and smaller, until you couldn’t see it anymore.

“How the hell are we going to get  out un” I don’t respond as i concentrate on a plan to get Sasori, without having to fight my so called parents.

“Sora un” A nerve pops on my head as he keeps yelling my name.

“Would you shut up!” He stops on his tracks as i keep walking.

“Sora-sama, you know he has a point”

“Yes, I know but right now we have to focus on how to rescue Sasori, instead of finding a way to get  out” Estu nods her head in understanding, while i keep walking ahead of them.

“Sora~” I turn around and see Estu’s and Deidara’s blood shatter on my face, while their bodies drop to the ground. My eyes widen, but i calm myself and release the jutsu. I knew that it was a jutsu, since Estu wouldn’t have gotten killed so easily.

“Sora-sama are you alright” I snap my head towards her direction and see both Deidara and Estu looking down at me.

“What happened?”

“You just fell all of a sudden don’t you remember?” I look at Estu and try to remember, but i can’t remember anything. The only thing i remember is my name being called out, before i saw those images go through my head.

“No, i don’t remember. I only remember my name being called out and being stuck in a genjutsu”

“But, how can that be possible Sora-sama. You never step into a genjutsu in your life” I clench my hands into a fist and hit the floor making a dent on the ground.

“I know, but the worse part about it was that i wouldn’t have noticed that i was stuck in a genjutsu. If i didn’t know you too well.”

“So, who ever were against are really good about genjutsu and know us well” I nod my head and get up, while dusting dirt off me.

“You two better watch yourself. so be careful” They nod their heads and we continue to walk.

Crash

I leap up in the air and jump on the rocks that had been sent flying.

“So you came after all Sora” I get back on the ground and wait for the smoke to clear, when it does i see only my father.

“Where is she and what have you done with Sasori?!” He smirks at me while i clench my fist together.

“Hurry up and tell me, so that i can kill you now!” I run towards him, but Estu stops me halfway.

“Sora-sama I’m sorry, but i will take him on.”

“What? Are  you crazy” She shakes her head and turns around, so that her back is facing me.

“No, but i am your friend” My eyes widen as she smiles at me.

“Yeah un, you just go and save danna un” My lips tremble, but i say nothing. Instead i run to the over direction and go down the path.

“You're not going anywhere” I leap up avoiding his attack and let the other two watch my back, while i make a break for it.

“Hurry Sora-sama, hurry and save him” I don’t look back i just keep running until i see a light.