Chapter 9

Sora's POV 

I sat in my place and plopped another cherry in my mouth and started to chew it, as Sasori just stands in the place he is and looks at me bored. While his eyes show surprise at how i am in a place like this.  

"I thought you were dead" I spit out the seed and plopped another cherry in my mouth and look at him with a bored look. 

"You thought wrong" 

"Why are you alive?" 

"Huh, Sasori i thought you would happy that i was alive, but anyway to put it simple i faked my death; to get more information that i need on people i don't have and second of all i told you that i was alive." 

"I don't ever remember you telling me about faking your death" I sighed and put my head down, while shaking my head slowing in a 'no'. 

"Sasori i thought you were smarter then that, I thought that you would at least get the message i wrote in the letter. Its not like it was difficult for you not to figure it out; come on Sasori, did you really think i would write like that or confess my love to you?" He stares at me and then shakes his head in a 'no'. 

"What was the message" I stretched my hand out and opened my palm; showing that i wanted something. 

"What" I sighed and shake my head again. 'Is he really this stupid'  

"I want the note i left in my bag for you could find it and figure out the message; that i thought you would figure out, but i guess i was wrong" When i finished my sentence i heard him searching for the letter in his outfit that he was wearing. When i heard him uncrumble the note he put it in my hand as i look over the note and take a pencil, while crossing the un-necessary words.

Dear Sasori, 

I Sora have made a decision to kill myself when i fight Ren in

my fight when i tell sasori that i will fight him instead. When that  

act comes i do not want anyone to feel sorry for me especially that  

little idiotic girl that i care nothing for. Anyway Sasori i say that  

I love you with all my heart and do not wish to lose you soi swear no  

vow that i will not let you get hurt when i fight Ren.  

Even if I die i want you to live on and forget about me. 

Love, 

Sora Abe 

When I finish crossing the non important words, I tossed it at sasori for he could see the message i wrote. When he finished reading the note, he only looked at me with a blank face that got on my nerves; since i couldn't get any emotion out of him.  

"How was i suppose to get that, you never told me you were going t leave a message in the note" 

"Your such an idiot" I walked over to the sofa and sat down as i lean on my hand and look at him. 

"Isn't a secert suppose to be secert for nobody could find it Sasori"  

"Yes" 

"Then you should have figured that there was something up and that i could be leaving a message for you to solve"  

"Yes, your right, but i don't like to solve thing that will take up my time"  

"I knew you would say that, but no matter; that was just a test to see how you would react to it and how fast you would solve it"  

"Then how is that i found you without the note"  

"You did not find me, I let you find me"  

"What do you mean" I sigh at how i have to explain every little detail of my plan when people do not understand it.  

"What i mean is that i didn't want to move to another village and another village, just because you were in the same one. Its just stupid to do that and anyway it will be another test to see how fast you could pick up my chakra."  

"So you were testing me, but for what" 

"To see if the akatsuki is as powerful as they say, but since you couldn't even do a simple thing like that you have showed that the akatsuki are just a weak organization" 

Sasori's Pov 

When she finished her sentence i pinned her to the sofa and put a dagger towards her neck.  

"Watch what you say Sora unless you want to die now" 

"Go ahead i don't really care, this world is just a cruel place where humans think the same as any other selfish person does. That's why its easy to manipulate humans as if they were toys to play with." I was about to do as she said, but i re stained myself and threw the dagger away.  

"I won't kill you"  

"Why not, don not tell me that the great Sasori of the red sand has gotten soft, Ha i thought you were better then that. Well i guess you are a worthless person that i thought could be good"  

"Shut it, i'm only letting you live for i can take you back to the akatsuki"  

"I'm not going, anyway it better here then in their" Before she walked away I grabbed her hand and widen my eyes; her skin didn't feel like human skin, it felt rougher and it didn't squish like human flesh. 'why is her skin different, it should be like other human skin, but why is her skin not; unless..." I grabbed Sora quickly and hugged her from behind.

Sora's POV 

I was going to go eat more cherries, but Sasori surprised me by him hugging me from behind.  

"What the hell, let me go!" He didn't let go instead he moved his hand up to my kimono and pushed it down a little bit.My eyes widen at what he was doing and i wasn't going to let him go any further. I quickly there my head back and hit his face; causing him to fall back with me falling down with him.  

"What the hell was that for"  

"Idiot!" I hit him on the head and stood up while dusting myself. When i was done i looked at him as he just stares at me with a blank face, as if nothing had happen.  

"You saw didn't you" He nodded his head, before i kicked him in the head causing him to hit the wall. 

"Idiot" 

"You brat stop hitting me"  

"I'll stop hitting you when you forget what you saw" 

"I'll still suspect later on, your skin isn't like human skin, it more like wood" I glare at him and clam myself.  

"So you know i am a puppet just like you"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Sorry had trouble doing all of this, but the message says that she was alive sideways