XIV

I Am Here

Kylo awoke to the feeling of Amphitrite squirming against him

Kylo awoke to the feeling of Amphitrite squirming against him. She was obviously dreaming and she was whimpering and crying out in her sleep. She struggled and moved like something was scaring her. "Amy," Kylo said softly. He gently placed a hand on her shoulder, nudging her awake. Her blue eyes shot open and looked up at him with pure fear. "Amy" he said again, But she didnt answer, she only looked up at him with a terrified gleam in her eyes. "Amy what's wrong?" He asked softly. "I-" She began as small tears began to fill her eyes. "I keep having these nightmares." She began. "I keep seeing this group of people become mercilessly murdered... Kylo it scares me." she said with a shudder and a single tear slipped down her rosy cheek. Kylo moved his hand to cup her cheek, thumb grazing across her soft skin to wipe away her tear. "It's alright." He said before pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I'm here and I won't let anything happen to you. You aren't going anywhere and no one is going to hurt you." he said as he pulled the girl closer to him. "I keep seeing faces...." She muttered against his chest. "So many faces...." Kylo shushed her as he ran his fingers through her golden hair in a soothing manner. "It's alright. I am here."

Unfortunately kylo had to leave the girl in the early hours of the morning. His presence was requested with his master, Snoke. He gently slipped out of the girl's grasp and left the room as quietly as he could, being sure to grab his infamous midnight tinted mask on his way out. He slipped the mask on as he walked, joints locking back into place, and concealed his beautiful face and raven colored locks. Hux met him shortly to see the supreme leader, Kylo's master in the force, Snoke. They stood before a massive and dark hologram of the man they claimed to be their leader. "Supreme Leader," Hux began, addressing him with confidence. "Construction on Star Killer Base is underway and should be done with in a matter of weeks." He informed him. "Good." Snoke said with a dry tone. "And the rebels still don't know of this plan?" He asked. "No sir." Hux replied. "They are oblivious and foolish as usual." "Good. Very good." Snoke mused. "You are dismissed, General. Let me speak with my apprentice in private." He informed Hux who nodded respectfully. "Yes, Supreme Leader." And with that he turned to leave Kylo and Snoke alone.

"You have sentiments towards the girl." Snoke said, shocking Kylo at the audacity of his claim. "I'm sorry? What girl?" He managed to reply. "Don't play foolish with me, boy. I can read your mind like an open book. You and I both know what girl." Kylo gulped. "Is there something wrong with that?" "There dangerous, those sentiments. There is a reason that attachments are forbidden for he Jedi." Snoke hissed, obviously unamused. "But I am not a Jedi." Kylo seethed, the word Jedi making him sick. Kylo was known as the jedi killer after his turn on his old master and slaughtering all of his students. "No you are not." Snoke added. "But you have also failed to prove to me the importance of this girl to our cause." Snoke seethed. "She is the last of her kind! Amphitrite is gifted with amazing powers! One's I could never have. If we could just convince her to use them in the right way-" "enough!" Snoke barked and Kylo instantly froze as his eyes went to the ground like a child who was getting scolded by his parent. "If you cannot prove her worth and importance to me by the time Star Killer Base is complete the I will have her killed." Snoke growled. "Is that clear?" "Yes, Supreme Leader."