Chapter 8

Do you remember your first kiss? Most people don't, but those who do always say the same thing. They always say your first kiss is your worst kiss. The most cringe worthy thought stored in your mind.

This couldn't be anything but inaccurate for Cameron Dallas.

Cameron would never forget the feeling of having his lips pressed against Nash's.

It felt better then taking the first bite of something after you haven't eaten all day. It felt better then getting an A on an exam you didn't study for. It felt better then getting the next episode of your favorite show. It was just better. Better than anything he had ever experienced.

As for Nash, naturally, this wasn't his first kiss. He had shared numerous kisses with girls from school or church. However, this wasn't like all those times. This was different. It felt better. Nash felt like his heart was going to spontaneously combust at any given moment.

Cameron liked to linger. He liked to linger on thoughts, he liked just liked to linger. So, naturally he let his lips linger against Nash's. Cameron expected Nash's lips to respond, however they didn't.

Cameron quickly pulled away. He looked down as a dark shade of red spread over his face.

"Sorry." He mumbled under his breath. He didn't know why he apologized, he just did.

Nash smiled and lifted Cameron's head up so their eyes could meet.

"Don't apologize." Nash said softly.

"I liked it." He continued.

Cameron smiled shyly. "Do you have any idea how long I wanted to do that." Cameron whispered.

Nash smiled lightly, ignoring the rampaging butterflies in his stomach.

Nash leaned in slowly, stopping abruptly, just a few millimeters from Cameron's lips.

A small smirk appeared on Nash's face as he closed the gap.

Cameron closed his eyes and let himself melt into the kiss.

Nash nudged his lips against Cameron's and waited for him to respond.

Cameron's hand intertwined themselves with Nash's once again.

They were like that for a while. Just the two of them. They felt like the only two people alive. That is until the sounds of Nash's iphone ringing was heard.

Nash quickly pulled apart from Cameron while mumbling a quick 'sorry'. Nash held the phone to his ear.

"Hey Dad." Nash said into the phone. Cameron couldn't help the horrible feeling that was stirring in his stomach.

"I'm at Cameron's." He continued. Cameron couldn't make out what Nash's father was saying on the other line.

"Dallas. Mrs Dallas' son. From church." He said. Nash smiled at Cameron.

"Yeah, we have a school project."

Cameron looked down at his hand. It was still intertwined with Nash's.

"It's for Biology."

"Yeah, I'll be home at like 9ish. I'll ask Mrs Dallas if she can drop me off at home." Nash said. After a few seconds Nash pulled the phone from his ear and slipped it back in his pocket.

"Would your mom mind giving me a lift home later?" Nash asked. Cameron let out a worried sigh. He never liked asking his mom for favors. And he want entirely sure of what his mom would say. "I'll ask." Cameron said slowly.