Chapter 11

Cameron walked down the halls of Crawford high towards the lunch hall.

Mahogany walked at his side.

"Who is that?" Mahogany asked as she nudged Cameron in the side. "Who?" Cameron asked.

"That!" Mahogany said as she pointed at Jacob Whitesides.

"Oh, that's Jacob. He's like probably the most popular guy in the school. He's also a senior so good luck." Cameron said while pulling out his phone to text Nash.

"I see this as a challenge." Mahogany said with a nod.

"Aren't you like afraid?" Cameron asked. He really wasn't used to people like Mahogany.

"Afraid of what?" Mahogany asked as she continued to mentally undress Jacob.

"Rejection."

"Honey. Have you seen me? There is no way he could turn this down." Mahogany said as she flipped her long curly hair.

Cameron let out a chuckle.

"I actually think he's friends with Nash. I could ask Nash to introduce you two if you want me to." Cameron said with a smile.

"That would be perfect."

Cameron nodded and grabbed Mahogany.

"Come on, we're going to be late." Cameron said while dragging her.

"How can you be late for lunch?" Mahogany asked.

"Well, I just don't want to miss it okay." Cameron replied.

"You just don't want to miss a single minute of being with lover boy." Mahogany said with a smirk.

"Shhhh!" Cameron said while placing a finger on his lips.

Mahogany started to laugh and pulled her wrist away from Cameron.

"I told you, your secret is safe with me okay. I promise that. Now, don't ever drag me again okay." Mahogany said while straightening out her outfit.

Cameron and Mahogany walked into the large cafeteria.

"This is like Mean girls." Mahogany noted.

"What?" Cameron asked.

"Oh my gosh how can you not have watched Mean Girls? You need to come over some time so i can educate you." She said with a wide eyes.

"Whatever you say Mrs Lox." Cameron said while walking over to Nash who was sitting at their regular table.

"Hey." Cameron said while sitting down next to Nash.

"Hey." Nash said while gently bumping into Cameron.

Mahogany rolled her eyes. "Stop being cute. I need you help." Mahogany said while pointing to Nash.

"Yeah?"

"Jacob Whitesides. Introduce me to him." She said with a smile.

Nash started laughing, "He's a senior. Practically every girl wants a piece of that, although no-one would ever admit it."

"I don't care." Mahogany stated.

Nash shrugged, "He is part of our football team, we have a practice this afternoon. You and Cam should come watch. Afterwards we usually go eat at Denny's. I can introduce you then if you'd like." Nash said with a smile.

"Sounds like a plan!" Mahogany said with a smile.

"So how was your classes?" Nash asked Cameron.