7. Open Your Eyes

"Stop. Don't go." Sebastian held his hands up, palms facing Evie. "Please."

Immediately, she stood up from the bed and dodged him. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as her feet stepped into the corridors, away from him. Only it was too soon.

Just when she turned to her left, Sebastian caged her against the wall; hands level with her head. "Why do you want me? Why can't you just let me go home?" Her voice was weak.

A flash of sympathy flickered in his onyx eyes. "You're so beautiful," one of his hands traced the gentle outline of her neck whilst the other came down to her waist. She gasped. He leaned closer. "If you want to find out, you have to wait. Good comes to those who wait."

She laughed sourly. "Says the king of all things bad."

"Why do you do that?"

"I'm not doing anything."

He smiled and looked down. "You're always in denial."

"So what if I am?" She used her hands to push against his chest, only to stop when his hands covered hers.

"I thought you were a good girl." He stuck his lower lip out, catching her attention. "Though I must admit, this bitchy side of you is really hot."

"Shut up." Evie's cheeks flamed. But it didn't take long for her eyes to brim with tears. "If you won't tell me why I'm here, can you please tell me when I go back?"

Minutes passed, an not a single word was spoken. With each passing second, Evie felt her hope crumble until it was no more than a withered petal. "Please."

"No."

With one final shove, Evie broke into tears and twisted out of his grasp only to trip and fall further into him. Her legs collapsed and her torso pressed against his chest. Brown eyes, lost of their sparkle struggled to see much of anything with the waterfall of tears that flooded her. Closing her eyes, Evie let her other senses take over, which aided in calming her down.

"I'm sorry," Sebastian wrapped his arms around her and whispered into her ear a continuous apology. "I'm so incredibly sorry."

They sat in the dark, tangled together, muttering quiet apologies until it all went silent.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I suck at updating. Why do I suck at updating?
I mean, I know I suck at a lot of things, but why does writing and updating quickly have to one if them??
Ignore me, I'm being annoying. Anyway, I need to stop my awful habit of procrastinating; it's incredibly unhealthy. I'll work on that.
Thank you for reading! As much as I love you guys, please don't be so silent! I'd love to hear what you guys are thinking about this story! ^_^
❤️ Boo bye lovies ❤️