11. Not An Option

An arm circled her waist from the behind as someone else's hand covered her gaping mouth. She caught a flash of white hair. Sebastian. A muffled squeak was all she could let out before she thrashed around. Pulling her back, Sebastian released her waist only to push her back against the wall. And then his lips met hers.

Everything she felt at the moment intensified, encourage by a hungry fuel. Her anger, turned to rage; her loss, turned to sorrow, her need became desperation. Shaky hands came up to his face and pulled him closer. Gently, Sebastian bit her bottom lip, moaning. Evie's lips parted, he took the chance to slip his tongue to meet hers. Long legs wrapped around his waist, and his hands slid from her waist down to thighs. The grip on his shirt tightened. Their breaths became shallow. At that moment, Evie ignored everything and focused on one thing only. Kissing Sebastian.

•••

"Isn't that cute?" Giselle stifled a laugh, eyebrows shooting up as he gracefully slid through the white door, careful not to wake Evie up. He didn't want to leave her at the moment, but Giselle dared to mess with his temper. "You're leading her to nothing. You realize that right, Jonathan?"

"I'm Sebastian, not Jonathan." He glared at her. She smirked, wandering around the room, stroking and pushing random items.

"Okay. Whatever you say, Sebastian." she muttered. "Anyway, what happened to the 'I'm never going to fall in lo-"

"I don't know why you think you can speak to me like that." The venom in his voice caused her to falter in her movements. "What did you come to me for? I did not call for you." He crossed his arms.

"I just thought you might be glad to find out that already have I taken down one of the New York Institute's residing Shadowhunters. The Lightwood girl."

"Good." He gave a firm nod of approval. Nothing more. "Now get out of here."

"But why? I only just got here," She ambled towards him. "Don't you want to know how I was able to capture the girl?"

"Shockingly enough, Giselle, I don't! It's about time you learnt your place." He looked down at her, scowling.

That kept her quiet. "Sorry master, I forgot my place."

"Well, since you are of no use to me as of the moment, I'm asking you to leave." He scolded her sternly. "Release the girl."

"But sir-"

"Shut up." he had enough. Giselle kept her head down, blue eyes staring straight at the floor. "I said leave."

"Yes, sir." Biting back any insults, Giselle ran back to Isabelle, held her hands out and muttered cursed words. They were gone once more.

•••

Evie woke up. Leaning against the headboard, she found herself in a bed. It wasn't hers. Sunlight peeked from behind the white curtains, illuminating the black-silk duvet. As well as the figure beside her. Immediately, Evie looked down at herself, only to sigh with relief when she realized her clothes from the night before were still on.

Sebastian looks so peaceful. One arm was resting limp across his torso, the other over his eyes. He slept on his back, legs straight. His dusty-pink lips, pressed together, tempted her. She thought of the night before and sighed, placing a hand over his rising and falling chest. The steady beat of his heart soothed her nerves and she lowered herself until she was laying beside him once more. One of his arms reached up to cover hers and she kept quiet as he threaded their fingers together. Sebastian brought down the arm covering his eyes turned so he faced Evie. Their open eyes refused to look away as Sebastian tucked one strand of loose hair behind her ear. For a second Evie thought he was about to kiss her, only he stopped. There was something in the way that she looked at him, with such innocence and concern that had him dumbstruck. No one has ever looked at him like that. Evie...cared. Her free hand softly caressed his warm cheek.

He pressed a light kiss to her head. As he wrapped his arms around her, Sebastain promised something to himself.

No matter what, I'm going to keep Evelyn safe.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

THE MUSIC GOES PERFECTLY WITH THE STORY!

AND ERMAGERSH THEY KISSED!!

By the Angel, I haven't updated in ages! I'm so so so so so so SO sorry! And I feel bad because this chapter is short! But look at the reads! I can't believe it, we've finally reached 1000 reads! I'm crying, this is too much.

Blabbering aside, thank you so much! I've managed to write this entire chapter even with my writer's block, knowing there is someone in the world waiting for the next chapter. I've been having to deal with so many tests, homework as well as my own personal issues and thank goodness you guys are so patient with me <3

Half-term is coming up soon, so I will have a lot of time to write. I promise to get a chapter (regardless of how long) updated next week. I need to make up for my laziness!

THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU AND CIAO!