Chapter 14-Why me?

A/N ok so I love you. But u guys r gonna hate me for this...

Chapter 14

I was about to scream when I realized it was just Niall. He turned around, his bright blue eyes shining in the darkness of my room. I walked over and sat on the bed next to him, and he put his arm around me.

"Allie, why did you only want a salad at Nando's?" he asked softly but suspiciously. Shoot, I was caught.

"Er...I wasn't hungry?" I replied sounding VERY sure of myself (note the sarcasm), and he just looked at me. It made me crack. "Ok, I'm fat. I'm trying to cut down so that I can be seen with you, so that I'm worthy of you." I was nearly in tears about this, it was a touchy subject. Niall was just staring at me in shock.

"But you're one of the skinniest people I know!" he exclaimed, and I shushed him. "Anyway, you need to start eating. It's not healthy to starve yourself, you could die." he wrapped me in a huge hug and left the room.

I didn't sleep much that night, I was thinking about what Niall said. I was skinny? He was lying to make me feel better. But what if he wasn't...I was really muscly when we were kids, because I went to the highest ranking ballet school in Ireland, so I had ridiculous abs and I was quite skinny. But I had quit when I was 12, the leotard we had to wear showed scars and bruises, and I've been getting chubbier ever since. I still had pretty good abs and I've been sucking in my stomach since, but I'd decided recently to try to make it permanent. I still suck it in a lot though. I suppose it was working. I fell asleep shortly after and when I woke up it was quite late-the sun was almost in the middle of the sky. I walked downstairs yawning and saw Niall, who looked at my stomach and frowned. I ignored it and walked into the kitchen to see four teenage boys trying to fix breakfast. They turned and I saw Liam, Harry, Louis and Zayn. They all had goofy grins on their faces. I could see smoke coming from the stove behind them and as if on cue the smoke alarm started blaring. Paul came running in, asking where the fire was and then seeing the burning bacon behind Louis. He sighed and turned off the alarm.

"You boys will be the death of me," he says shaking his head. He walked out of the room and all is silent for a few seconds. Then we all burst out laughing. I was actually rolling on the floor, clutching my sides.

We ate breakfast (I cooked) and the boys had to go to rehearsal. I was in the house with the sleeping beauties-the boys' girlfriends-for three hours. A girl with brown hair walked down the stairs-I think she was Harry's girlfriend. She walked over to me and introduced herself as Sarah. She seemed pretty cool, I talked to her for a while and she told me about how she met Harry, at a coffee shop he spilt coffee on her. I told her Niall and I were friends as kids and she thought that was cute-I guess it was-and Caoimhe came down.

"I...I miss breakfast?" she asked tiredly and Sarah and I laughed. Caoimhe just walked into the kitchen and got some cereal. We decided to go out shopping, so Caoimhe drove us to the mall. I ran into hollister, it was my all time favourite store. I found a pretty strapless dress that was pink with a floral pattern, and fell around mid-thigh. I excitedly ran into the fitting room and tried it on-it fit perfectly! I took it off and ran to the cash register. I didn't even check the price-which is why my heart sank when the lady told me it was expensive. She looked sadly at me as i walked over to the rack to hang it back up, and called me back over.

"You know what-that dress looked so good on you, I am going to give it to you for free." she told me, walking over to the rack and handing me the dress. I tried to protest but she wouldn't budge, so I thanked her very much and gave her as much money as I had. She didn't even want to take that, but reluctantly placed it in the cash register. I thanked her one more time, hugged her and began to run out of the store and over to the girls, who were shopping at Jack Wills. I walked over to the corner and saw a couple kissing in the corner-aaah, young love. I looked closer and realized that the boy looked just like Niall-same hair, same height-and he turned around. It was Niall.

A/N don't hate me for this please