Chapter 20-Why me?

A/N I spoil you too much

Chapter 20

We drove back home and I walked into my room. I got into a black tank top and a pair of running sweats-I still run sometimes, though I don't do it at school, I called to much attention to myself. I plonked onto my bed and instantly fell asleep.

I woke up and the house was quiet-that was odd-and went downstairs to investigate. I walked into the living room and it was empty. Something is definitely wrong here. I checked all the boys rooms and no one was here. I walked into the kitchen and there was a note on the fridge. It read: "dear Allison," that's odd, they all call me Allie. "We have had some fun times, but having you and stephanie is my house is becoming too much work. Me and the boys have discussed and we are moving away, to England, you two are causing us too much trouble. I want you out of the house by 12 o'clock on Friday, or we will call the police. Have a nice life, Niall." I didn't even realize I was crying until the tears were falling onto my shoulders. I took Niall's note and ripped it in half. I knew this was all too good to be true! I packed up my suitcase and sat crying in my bed, or should I say the bed in Niall's guest room. I stayed here until Niall came in. He grabbed my arm, hard. He started kicking my back really hard, yelling at me to get out of his life. It was just like my parents' beatings, except this was worse because I actually trusted him, I loved him. He kept kicking and punching me, and I didn't even try to shield myself. He kicked me once in the face and all went black.

A/N WHY NIALL WHY