Chapter 18-Why me?

A/N I better be your favourite human right now

Chapter 18

I woke up late the next morning and walked down the stairs yawning. The boys were up and saw me come downstairs. They started laughing hysterically, and pointing at me. I rushed over to the mirror, and saw that the boys had drawn all over me-"I like boys who eat carrots" jee, wonder who wrote that, "vas happenin?", "I like curly boys ;)", "Liam has the best six pack" and "sleeping beauty"; thanks Niall- were among the funniest. I shook my head and washed it off in the sink in the bathroom. Hard to believe only yesterday I was prepared to leave this house and never come back-now, that would be impossible. I'd miss the boys too much. I came back into the living room and the boys were making breakfast, much more carefully than last time. We ate breakfast very quickly, it was delicious, and then sat on the couches watching spongebob. Niall put his arm around me and I lay my head in his chest. Louis 'awww'ed at us and I laughed.

"Where are we going today?" I asked once the episode was over.

"We were going to go to the beach, would you like to come love?" Liam asked.

"Oh no, that's fine, I'll just stay here." I said with the utmost sarcasm.

"K bye!" Louis screamed and ran out the door. He returned a minute later, and ran up the stairs. I laughed and went up to my room.

I was looking at my bathing suits and decided to go with my dark blue one-piece bathing suit with yellow shorts and a red belt. It had swirls of light blue on it, and it was one of my favourite suits. I put it on and walked downstairs, and the boys were all ready. Niall had on navy blue trunks with a white stripe down the side, Harry had pink ones with orange swirls, Louis had red, Zayn had black and Liam had green. We headed out to Louis' car and he drove us to the beach. It was nearly empty, so they wouldn't be bothered by fans. We walked down to the beach, and lay down our bags. I was setting down my towel when I felt hands on my arms and legs, picking me up and tossing me into the air. I screamed and the boys caught me, and started running towards the water, dropping me in. It is SO on.

A/N again I apologize for the crappy suckiness of this terribly short chapter