Chapter 16-Why me?

A/N here's the same info as the last chapter but in Niall's POV cuz I wanted to so ya

Chapter 16

~Niall POV~

I walked in the door and saw Louis hugging a smaller person-maybe was it Molly? They had been dating a while now. I had a smile on my face-we'd finished rehearsing for the next performance, it was going to be awesome! I was going to surprise Allison with front row seats. She would be ecstatic! I set my bag down in the kitchen and walked back out. I looked more closely to see Molly was crying-I wonder why? I walked toward the boys to see what was happening and they just glared at me. What did I do? I left some lunch for them didn't I...I looked and saw that it was not in fact Molly in Louis' arms, but Allie. She was sobbing and her body shook as she cried onto Louis' shoulder. I was mad for a second-that should be my shoulder she's crying on! I shoved Louis away from her, now concerned.

"Allie, what's wrong? What's the matter?" I asked, quite worried now. I ran through the possibilities. Stephanie, if something happened to her, Allie would be devastated. Hate? No, she doesn't even have twitter, and rarely goes on facebook. What could it be?

"YOU!!!!" she screamed in my face. I was confused, what did I do? She ran off to her room crying. I started to go after her but Liam grabbed me.

"You've done enough, lad." he said angrily.

"What? What did I do? Why is she crying?" I asked frantically, I needed to know!

"Kissing another girl, while on break, and in Allie's favourite store? Niall, that's just low." Harry said. What? I got mobbed by fans on my break! What was going on?

"What are you talking about? I got mobbed by fans trying to get coffee on my break! I didn't go to hollister, and I would never cheat on Allison!" I replied, confused. Was I sleeping or something? Nothing ever makes sense in my dreams.

"She said she saw you, in hollister, snogging on some brunette." Louis said coldly. That was unlike Louis-he was never that serious.

"I didn't kiss any girls on my break! I got mobbed by fans! I has to get Paul to carry me out, it was rather embarrassing!" I exclaimed.

The boys seemed to process this, realizing that I was telling the truth.

"Well off you go then lad. Be gentle with her." Liam said, and I ran up the stairs two at a time. I knocked lightly on her door, and when she didn't answer, I just walked in. I sat on the bed next to her and she moved away from me, causing a stab of pain to shoot through me like I was being cut all over, which only made me think of her past. A lump formed in my throat as it always did when I thought of her father but I ignored it and explained the whole situation. She seemed to understand, she always did. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and we walked downstairs together happily. I took her out to Nando's after, and everything seemed okay.