Chapter 17-Why me?

A/N I know I said I wouldn't update, but I'm just wonderful so I did! Hehe

Oh, and THANK YOU FOR 220 READS ASDFJKL ILYGSM I WANNA SMOOCH ALL 220 OF YOU *internet smooch*

Anyway

Here's chapter 17

Excuse my awkwardness lampshades

I'm gonna call you lampshades now

Cuz I'm homosexual

Ok I'm not

But I like lampshades

STORY

Chapter 17

Here it is

You're welcome

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 17

~Normal POV~

We got back from Nando's at around six o'clock. Niall made me eat a quarter pound of the chicken, and it was delicious, but my stomach was hurting because I'm not used to so much food. Niall carried me home and plopped me on the bed. He plunked down next to me and put his arm around me. He turned on spongebob on the little tv in my room. He wrapped us in the blanket together, and we watched spongebob. We finished another DVD and he turned off the TV. He turned to me and smiled, his big blue eyes staring into mine. He leaned in and I followed suit. His lips hit mine and I felt sparks, saw fireworks. He put his arms around my neck and I put my hand in his hair, it was really soft. My first kiss was over much too soon, when Niall pulled away and smiled goofily at me. I laughed and we walked downstairs. My stomach hurt a bit but I didn't care. Niall kissed me! The Niall Horan of One Direction kissed me. It was amazing; his lips were soft and warm, and he smelled of cinnamon. Our lips fit together like two puzzle pieces finally coming together. We walked downstairs hand in hand. The boys were having another sock war, so we joined. We stayed up late that night battling with socks, watching movies and having lots of fun. I fell asleep on the couch and I felt Niall carry me up to bed. He lay me down on the bed and pulled the covers up to my head. He sat there, playing with my hair and singing to me. I was just about to drift into sleep again when Niall kissed my forehead.

"I will always love you Allie." he says softly and walks out of the room.

A/N short and crappy sorry