Ch. 10: Bliss of Happiness

(Taehyung's POV)
This morning was such a surprise when she finally told me that she loved me back. I have been so worried about her state of mind that I took me off guard. Tender kisses were exchanged as we enjoyed the moment together. The soft smile of her lips brought so much joy to me. It seems my worries were for nothing as I watched her from the bedside humming to herself as she pins the last strand of hair in an updo, getting ready for the day. She carefully adorns the beautiful butterfly earrings and examines herself one last time.

"My trouvaille, you look beautiful," as I smiled. She looks at me through her vanity mirror as her cheeks dusted pink and the ruby red smile greets me.

"Thanks," as she whispers, getting up from her seat as she does one twirl with the skirt of her dress. "Does it look all right?" She wore a black dress that were decorated in beautiful details. It contrast against her porcelain skin, leaving the details to the imagination of myself.

"It looks beautiful on you," as I smiled, getting up from my seat and pulling her in as I spun her around in her bedroom

"It looks beautiful on you," as I smiled, getting up from my seat and pulling her in as I spun her around in her bedroom. A giggle escapes from her as she joins me an impromptu dance in her room.

"My, I never knew you would want to dance with me," as she smiled, humming as I glide her through the dance steps into a waltz.

"Always wanted to," as I laid a soft kiss on the side of her cheek as she leaned in closer to me, laying her head on my shoulder. "Hopefully, we get a chance to in an actual ballroom and quartet."

"Hmm, I would love that," as she whispered. "But I like this too."

"Me too," as I whispered back, slowing them steps down as we swayed to and fro. "You made me really happy when you finally said you loved me."

"I bet," as she looked up with that shy smile of hers. "You are probably going to bring it up every time until I stopped feeling embarrassed by it."

"Yes," as I chuckled, kissing the tip of her nose. "I would love for us to spend in here all day but."

"We have a vigil to prepare for," as she stopped moving and I did as well, letting go as I took her hand in mine, bringing it up as I kissed her knuckles. "If you can, can you get together with Zander to make sure everything is set with the pack at the vigil site?"

"Of course," as I let go with a soft smile. "What will you be doing?"

"I need to check in with Leo, make sure he has rested enough in the last two days to attend it," as she looked at me with worried expression. "Also, to help ease any worries he has about me."

"Ah, I see," as I nodded.

I did tell her about how Leo was feeling with her since her procedure and it affected her greatly.

Leo is her head servant and someone she cares for dearly.

"I hope he is feeling better to attend the vigil," as I gave her an encouraging smile. "It wouldn't feel right without him there."