MASTERS LEAGUE ANNOUNCED

Lush green lands, dense forests, big towns, and small cities, this was all Leaf could see, flying above, the skies of Pasio. But, what she couldn't view was right in front of her. As Charizard moved forward, a force started to pull the two towards it. Leaf looked around, to see if it was a Pokémon, but there were none. As they got closer, the force became stronger and, the blue sky started to look like a purple portal. Charizard tried to move away quickly, and it succeeded in moving away, but his trainer couldn't grip onto him. Leaf was frightened, and Charizard went in for the rescue.

Leaf was being sucked into the open portal, she didn't know what she should do, in a desperate attempt to get away, she was trying, whatever she could, nothing worked. Just then, soaring high into the sky, another Charizard launched itself, with a young man on his back. This Charizard was in his mega form, and as Mega Charizard was nearing Leaf, this young man was tightening his grip with one hand and spreading his other. Just as they flew by the portal, he caught hold of Leaf. This young man was none other than, Ash Ketchum, of Pallet town, and the love of Leaf and Serena. As Ash looked towards Leaf in anger, she looked back at him with love in her eyes.

"A... Ash!", she said, as she hugged him in the happiness of finding him. Ash didn't move from his place, he just looked forward. Just then, Leaf broke her hug and opened her bag. She picked Ash's cap out of her bag and placed it onto his head. Ash then, commands, his Charizard to land, and it follows, soon after, Leaf's Charizard, who was following behind, lands too. Pikachu was riding in Ash's hood, which now came back onto his shoulder.

"I told you not to search for me!", Ash yells out in frustration, turning to the other side.

"But...", Leaf was cut from speaking mid-way.

"I don't want anymore to die for me! I don't want anyone to lose their precious lives for this loser!", Ash completes.

"No one lost their lives!", Leaf said as she started to cry. After listening to this, Ash turned back towards Leaf, with curiosity. "It seems some stranger named Paradox, helped Gary revive them. Serena, Paul, and even Dawn! All of them are alive! We're just scared to lose you!", Leaf completes, bursting out into tears.

The young man, who was arrogant a few seconds ago, felt the emotion. His stoned heart turned into flesh. He was back to being himself. Ash Ketchum fell to his knees. Looking into the sky, Ash smiled. This was his brightest smile to date. Leaf ran towards Ash and hugged him. Ash needed this, for his life, it was just getting any better. Ash could feel Leaf warm breath flowing down his chest as she was crying. He then soothed her up. As the two broke their hug, speakers all around Pasio crackled, and Pikachu was quick to close his ears.

"Hello trainers", a voice said, this was the voice of the President of the Pokémon League Competition Committee, Charles Goodshow. As this was being said, from the portal that was about to suck up Leaf, a mysterious looking Pokémon appeared. This Pokémon made its way to Ash.

"How many times should I tell you, to close the Portal, when you are moving in and out Giratina?!", Ash yelled questioning the Satan Pokémon. Giratina, bows to imply it's sorry, and Ash picks out an ultra ball and calls it back into the ball. Leaf was amazed to see Ash caught Giratina, but as she wanted to speak, Mr. Goodshow continued.

"I'm not going to tell you much, but, it's that time again! The time for the Pokémon Masters League Tournament. To get in, you'll need to have collected 32 gym badges, from four regions. That means you should have at least 8 gym badges from each region. Or, you should have won a league or a Battle Frontier. Or, you should be a Gym Leader, the rules will be explained once you enter the tournament. This announcement will be broadcasted on television this time. So, this time, you can expect a lot of trainers participating. You have exactly 6 months for preparation. I wish all of you, all the best!", the man completes.