CHRONICLES

"What?! Iris is dead?", Misty yells, a bit shocked and angered by the news she'd just heard. Everyone around her became quiet. While this was just the start of their demise, they have lost a crucial piece in their game. And, we know, things will not be the same.

Meanwhile, flying high above the skies of Kalos, a young woman was roaring through the skies on a Charizard. She was holding a mini-map and searching for something.

"But, Pasio isn't on this!", the young girl shouts puzzled. But her Charizard wasn't so puzzled, it looks at its trainer and then looks forward. Charizard then starts to roar. Leaf has never seen it roar like this. Within the blink of an eye, they disappear.

At the same instant, in another time-space continuum on an alien planet...

Two objects, shoot onto this planet.

"Did you find it?", a muscular short man, questioned another alien looking person. The short person, had spiky, black hair, he was wearing something, that seemed like battle armor. The other person had green skin and was wearing a purple gi and a white cape that covered his shoulder guards. The two were searching for something called Wish Orbs.

"Why do you want them, all of a sudden again?", the alien asked the man.

"Who knows?! The old man wanted them!", The man replies, with an angry expression. Just then, they sense a strong energy force behind them.

"Arceus!", The man, looking back. While the alien just smiles. There he was, the creator of their universe.

"Children!", Arceus says, looking at the two men present there.

"What are you doing here?!", the man questions, turning into a quad pedaled Pokémon, Eevee.

"I wanted to help you find the orbs!", Arceus replies, showing them the Wish Orbs.

Just then, Paradox and Gary appear between the three. Gary was shocked to see Arceus and then, sees that it was different from their universe's Arceus. It was grey in color with a royal scarf wrapped around its neck. Gary doesn't understand at first, then he realizes the situation and smirks.

"Hmm, so they'll be back soon", Gary says, with the smirk.

"I guess, it's a yes, young Oak", Paradox adds.

As all this was happening, in the main Pokémon timeline, upon the highest peak of the Sinnoh region, Mt. Conoret, Leaf and her Charizard, reappeared. Leaf did not have a single clue, of what is happening, while, Charizard, Charizard is a different case, it has been to Pasio quite a few times, along with Red. It now completely knows how to reach Pasio. It then takes Leaf to what looked like a small cave, atop the mountain.

As Leaf got down Charizard, without a clue, and walked in she could see a mural, and beneath the mural, was what looked like a flower, a flower that was made up from the hard rock. Leaf looks towards Charizard, who nods in approval. After Leaf picked the flower, she climbed back onto the Pokémon. And, as Charizard soared high into the sky, it disappeared again. This time, only to be spawned near the infamous Mt. Silver. Charizard, knowing the only way to go in is through the cave, that is completely covered in snow, started to fly straight into the mountain. Leaf was terrified for a moment, but, not scared as it understood what the intentions of Charizard were. And before she knew they made contact the mountain, Charizard used a flamethrower to melt the ice and snow, that have been covering up the cave.

Leaf and Charizard, are now, in what seemed like a Paradise. There were people here, but not a lot. The cave was so big, it had its own ecosystem. At the center of the cave was what seemed like a portal. As Leaf started to walk in she was stopped by her Charizard.

The Pokémon then points out at its trainer's chest. Being a girl, and getting her chest pointed at, Leaf gets flustered. Her cheeks turning bright red in embarrassment and shock. She then angrily looks at her Pokémon with what can be called the face of death.

Charizard by trying to defend itself moves back and corrects what it meant to signal. It then corrects its gestures, by showing the rock flower badge that they picked on Mt. Conoret to her, and then pointing at her chest. Leaf has now finally understood, what Charizard was meaning to tell her. The flower stone, or rock or whatever was like an entry pass to Pasio. And entering Pasio without it would mean complete banishment from the living world. She then wears the badge and walks into the Portal. On the other end of the portal was a sign, saying, "Welcome to Pasio". It was a long bridge that connected this end of the portal to the Artificial Island of Pasio. It is an artificial island located in the Pokémon world and is home to the Pokémon Masters League tournament. Arceus helped to build it for the champion trainers to practice and hold a League, where the ultimate trainer to become the Pokémon Master is determined. As leaf went forward, she did not see any wild Pokémon like the real world, she was used to. This was a place, and Ash could be anywhere in this mess. The only this she didn't know, was this was one of the very few places, from where humans can enter Giratina's Distortion world.

Meanwhile, in a hospital in Kalos, two people who were almost going to be sent for burial started to move. Serena and Paul were back in the living world.

Two days passed, Leaf's quest to find Ash was in vain. Meanwhile, as Gary said his goodbye's to Paradox. Paul and Serena walked towards him. The two of them thanked Paradox for extending their life. As Paradox left, he winked and the young Oak, who smiled back.

"So, Oak, what now?", Paul questioned Gary.

"Well, I tried to contact Leaf, but she didn't answer", Gary replied, lowering his head. The other two in the room did the same, but two seconds later, Gary dashed into Paul saying, "I have a surprise for you hotshot".

Just as Gary completed his line, from the door on the corner of the corridor walked in a familiar face, it was the life Paul lost. It was Dawn!

A/N: Hey guys, so as promised, the chapter was up in two days after I announced. from now on, the wait time may vary from at least a week to a full month. I'm sorry, but, with my college life, rewriting old stories and other activities like watching anime, are all, consuming my time. Sorry guys, and stay tuned for the next chapter update.