THE UNKNOWN CHAMPION

It has been over a few years since her son was this close to her. She couldn't control her feelings. Her son disappeared into oblivion and is back. This feeling itself was enough for her to burst into tears. She hugged her son back. She was confident of him on the outside, but, as a mother, she was worried about him. Her son was back. That night Ash was back home, for real this time.

After a few days in Pallet, Ash, Gary, and Paul have gone to the hidden Ninja Village in Kalos to train for the Masters League. While Max, was busy training himself and earning gym badges, to be able to participate in the League.

Ash was able to recapture all of his lost Pokémon through random, but small encounters with the traitors. Also, Ash now recaptured the Gengar, he once befriended when it was a Haunter, along with it he caught Darkrai. But, the Heroes weren't the only people to grow strong. Gary himself caught a few pseudo-legendaries, so did Paul. On the other hand, the traitors, were quick to catch many new Pokémon too, all of them were strong.

Time passed and it was only a week until the Masters League. Ash, Gary, and Paul were heading to the Lumiose City Airport, to return to Pallet Town. It wasn't that of a good day, but Ash was in a good mood. As the trio was walked towards the Airport, they heard a voice, screaming.

"Ash!", a young man, shouts running towards him. This man had a dark texture and was quite tall. As he ran to Ash, Ash smiled, and as he approached, they had a hug.

"Hey, Gou! Long time no see!", Ash says as he loosens the Grip of his long-lost friend.

"Idiot! You stole my dialogue! Anyways, how's the longest Champion of Alola doing?", Gou questions Ash.

"Champion of Alola?!", Gary and Paul shouted in unison. Gary even spitting the cooldrink that he just drank, while Paul just jaw dropped.

"Ash when did you become a champion? And you did not tell us a thing about it!", Gary yells at Ash after he processed what he just heard.

Gou knew Ash was the Champion but didn't know what happened after that. They've worked together as research fellows at Professor Sakuragi for a few months, and Ash was the Champion before that. After a few months, Ash left to continue his studies, in Alola. That's that, it was the last time Gou talked to Ash.

"Wait! You didn't tell them that you became a champion?!", Gou questions in amazement.

"I didn't have any time to share such good news. You see Gou after we split paths, a lot has happened. I didn't even have time to process it", Ash replies, still maintaining his smile. It was already getting dark.

Ash and the others head to Lumiose tower for the night, since there weren't any flights to Kanto anytime soon because of the bad weather. Bonnie welcomed Ash and his friends; she was excited to see Ash after so long. Ash actually invited Bonnie to join the Masters League, since she was quite a trainer herself.

Since the weather didn't change much the next day, Ash trained in the Gym for the day, along with Bonnie. The next day all of them were about to start to Kanto, but a mysterious man was standing in front of the Lumiose tower. He was Champion Leon of the Galar Region. One time, he was a world champion for a little time. The gang walked out to see him.

"Leon!", Ash says as he starts to walk towards Leon.

"Hey, Ash!", Leon says, smiling back at the young man.

Leon and Ash met just as soon as Leon became a world champion. Ash also had a battle with Leon and lost. But Leon gifted Ash a Dynamax band, which Ash returned to Leon before going back to Alola. Now Leon was back to give Ash what he deserved.

"Don't you want your upgraded Dynamax band?", Leon asks the youngster, as he hands it to Ash. Ash now had all of them, Mega Evolution, Z Moves and Dynamaxing on his hand.

"Thank you, Leon. It means a lot!", Ash says waring his Dynamax Band and looking at his power-ups. The Mega Evolution Badge gifted by Serena, the Z-Power Ring gifted by Tapu Koko on his left hand and the Dynamax Band on the right.

"Oof! I'd be careful if I was your opponent! Those are like extraordinary!", Leon jokingly tells Ash, to which Ash smiles and scratches the back of his head. "Okay, I better hurry, Diantha might be waiting!", Leon says before leaving towards a Black Limo.

"So, guys, ready?!", Ash says turning towards his friends, everyone looking at him in slight anger. "I don't have a good feeling about this...?", Ash says as he walks backward.

A/N: Sorry guys, I had to rush this part...