Chapter 1

Avery's pov

I was sitting at home with Anna and Breanna doing homework when I hear keys at the front door and my anxiety flares up. No one knows about John's abuse and I plan on being it that way. if john finds out that Anna and Breanna are here I'm sure I'd get into trouble.
" hey guys I think I'm done for the day why don't you two head home." I whisperer to my friends
"Why are you whispering avery?" Anna asked looking worried
"I'm just tired and John will be home soon you know how he gets when I don't ask to have friends over." I say looking back at the door wondering why he hasn't came in yet.
"Oh? And how do I get litte sister?" John says from right behind my chair making me jump.
"Oh! big brother I didnt hear you come in." I try to play off my fear knowing that I'm going to get hit as soon as the girls leave.
"Yeah I know, girls Avery and I need to have a family meeting I think it's time for you to leave." John says while still looking at me.
"Um okay, I guess we will see you tomorrow at school." Breanna says while both anna and her gather their school stuff.
" Avery meet me in my office when the girls leave." John says with a smirk. God I wish he would stop calling his room his office.
"sorry guys maybe tomorrow we can do homework at Anna's house, veronica loves it when we are over there." I say As i walk my two friends out dreading what will come once they leave.
" yeah I will talk to veronica about it,
I will text you guys." Anna said while getting into Breanna car.
"Sounds like a plan to me." Said Breanna as she stands her car and puts it in drive.
"Bye guys and thanks for the help with my math homework." I yelled as they drove away, time to get this over with.

As I was back into the house I hear john yell for me to come to his office while laughing at his own stupid joke. I sigh as I walk up the stairs and into his room. I stop just inside his door and find him already naked, I grimace at the thought of what he has in mind for my punishment.
"Avery come here and get on your knees I had a long day and want to relax." John says while pointing at the floor at his feet, his member is already hard, it sickens me to know he gets off by molesting his little sister, it gotten worse since mother and father died. No one believes me when I told them that john is the reason they died. I'm tired of being his toy so I square my shoulders and look him tight in the eye
"No john I'm tired of this im not doing it anymore." I tell him and turn to go to my room
" you think you have a choice, I let you live here rent free, I let you eat my food!" John yells and he lunges at me and pulls me by m hair. I cry out in pain as h starts to beat me and starts to rip my clothes off.
" I'm starting to think you like it when I get mad avery." John tells me as he ris off my pajama bottoms off. I try to fight him but he punches me in te face.
"Now look what you made me do, you better come up with something believable for school tomorrow or it will only get worse." John says as he literally ris my panties off.
"And what did i say about you wearing underwear avery, are you trying to piss me off?" John grunts ad he forces him self between my legs. I try to fight him off of me but hes too strong, with little food he allows me to eat I'm weak. I scream in pain when I feel him enter me forcefully only to receive another punch on the face, that one is sure to show tomorrow. With that I stop fighting knowing he got what he wanted. John continues to rape me for hours as I just lay there silently cry. With one last grunt he finishes further 5th time, know he didnt use a condom this time I just pray my period come soon. I think to myself as I pass out.

********************
Authors Note
Thank you guys for reading this is my very first book. I have no rights to more of the pictures. let me know how you guys life it so far.