Chapter 11

Lucas's P.O.V

I pushed too much I should have waited, god why did I have to ask her while she's still in the hospital, god how could I be so stupid. I kept mentality beating myself, i closed my eyes and hung my head. of for the though of being with me scared his hell i dont even have anyting too offer her other than love, hell once we are dont with our leave we are being shiped back too hell i cant ask her to stay with me though that. god im a pease of shit for even thinking of doing that too her. i was too cought in my own thoughts that i didnt notice that she has taken one of her hands back and had placed it on my left cheek making me look back at her. once i met her eyes i noticed something in her changed but i couldnt really place it. was it power knowing that i was at her murcy or was it something else. than i looked at her hole face and saw that she had a smile, the most beautful smile, the kind of smile that could lite the room. than she did something i never thought shed do. she kissed me, this kiss was soft and sweet it was go sweet that it made me moan. my little moan made her giggle. i broke the sweet kiss and looked at her in amazment.
"lucas?" she asked loosing her smile
"yes my sweet." i said as i ran my thumb accrosed her cheek
"would you still want me if i told you that if was pregnat?" she asked looking down at her hand that i was still holding.
"Avery? are you pregnat?" i asked a little shocked i was too late she already had someone. i started getting angry that i had put myself out there just to be crushed like this. of corse she had someone just look at her shes perfet. as i was about to get up to leave i saw she was crying but this wasnt just crying where to tell someone that you where pregnat and you where scared of what they where going to do this kind was of fear and pain.
"lucas its my older brother, he has been raping me for years im so scared that hes going to find out and kill me, and with me my little baby." she cried out.
without warning i pulled her into my arms and huged her.
"Avery i wont let him touch you we can leave and go where he will never find you or the baby, i will protict you with my life." i tell her and than it hits me what i just said. she hasnt even given me and answer about going on a date with me and im alreays ready to give my life for her.
the look of shock was adoment on her face, she must have relized it too. but as soon and the shock was there it was gone and all that was left was pear joy.
"so you still want me even knowing im pregnant?" she asked like what i had just said wasnt enough of an answer to her
"yes baby i still want you." i said with a smile and a small chuckle.
she threw her arms around my and hugd me like her life depended on it, and i was more than willing to return it. this could be one of the best days of my life. but than again i have so much more too look forward to now.
"Avery may i call you my girlfriend?" i asked with a shy smile. with that she kissed me again well i guess that is my answer.
the moment was broken with a knock on the door and in came the female doctor.
"oh i am so sorry." she said
i chuckled and Avery giggled
"its okay doc." i said while putting Avery back on the bed.
"well miss Avery i have your get out of jail free card, all i need from you if your signiture and your promise that you will take your vitoments." she said while handing her the tablit for Avery to sign it.
"dont worry doc i will make sure she takes them, anit that right sweetness." i said while winking at her making her giggle.
"well im glade your feeling better miss Avery, and as for you young man make sure she doesnt stress you, even the smallest amount of stess she will be right back here." she says to me
"your got it doc." i said to her than turned to Avery.
"was going to treat her like the queen she is."