Chapter 13

Avery's pov
I watched Lucas and Zack walk out into the hall and I broke down in silent tears, my chest started to hurt from the lack of air and I cried I didn't want to make a sound, knowing I would worry some one if they saw me. But I wasn't alone. I realized that when I felt arms wrap around me. I was about to push who ever it was away when the arms tightened around me.
"Avery I want you to know that I will always be here for you. I've always saw you more as a sister than a best friend. I dont know how to explain it but I have always been drawn to you like we where ment to be more than friends."Anna says while slowly rocking back and forth. I cried harder only wishing that she was my real sister, John loves to tell me that my real mother never wanted me and that I was a burden on everyone expressly my adopted parents, and that I was the reason they died. I was crying so hard in Anna's arms to hear that Lucas and Zack had came back into the room from their talk. The small arms that once held me where replaced with strong hard ones, but instead of hugging me to his chest he had lifted me onto his lap. "What's wrong my love, you where fine just a moment ago?" Lucas asked while lifting my face to look at him. His eyes softened when he saw the tears leak from my eyes.
"I dont know, I was thinking about my family, and that i wished they could be here for me through this, but their not my real parents didnt want me and my adopted parents are dead because of me, I just want a real family." I cried barring my face into his chest.
"Oh my love dont you see not every family is made of blood, just look at Zack and Anna here, they aren't blood like you and the man we can not name. And I'm telling you this now that your real parents and your adopted parents loved you very much, just like Zack and his family, just like I do." Lucas says and kisses my forehead.
"Avery's, Anna there is something that Veronica and I have to tell you, I know you both are going to be mad but please understand that nothing could have been changed about it, knowing sooner couldn't have changed anything." Zack says while rubbing the back of his neck like he does when hes nervous.
"Oh spit it out already." Anna tells him
"I cant say anything until we are home I promise mom and dad and Veronica that I would wait for her before I tell you." Zack again says looking even more nervous. Which makes me giggle there were only a few things that made Zack nervous and having a one on one talk with Anna was one of them, I dont really know why but it was funny.
"Can we go now I would like to be with my blankets." I say while giggling.

**a few hours later**
"Zack where is Veronica, I thought you said she was going to be here an hour ago." Anna says while face palming.
"That's what she told me." Zack said while looking at his phone yet again.
"Maybe you should just tell us." I said while I sat on my new bed.
"I told you already I cant, i have to wait for Veronica." Zack sighed
"Wait for me for what?" Veronica asked as she came into the room.
"God damn woman!" Zack yelled while bracing himself.
"What?" She asked looking at him all confused.
"I didnt even hear you walk into the house." He says while holding his heart.
"How do you think I keep that one in line?" Veronica says while pointing at Anna.
"Hey, I'm innocent!" Yells Anna making me giggle.
"And how do you think you keep that way?" Veronica says while walking over to me and giving a kiss on my forehead.
"Now would someone please tell me why you had to wait for me to get home?" Veronica asks
"V, its time." Zack said looking worried about what I dont know but I cant wait to find out.
As I looked up at Veronica I saw shock in her face as she looks between the three of us.
"Well, now Veronica is here, so tell is." Anna says looking bored
"Okay girls, before we tell you this I just want you to know that we are so sorry for keeping this from you." Veronica says.
"Zack already said that, just tell us this is killing me." Anna says while stomping her foot.
"Okay so there is no easy way to say this, so I'm just going to say it plan okay?" Zack asks making both Anna and I to look at each other.
"Anna, Avery..... you both are sisters." Veronica says slowly.
"Well duh we are bestfriends." Anna says looking at them like they're stupid.
"No Anna she meant by blood." Zack said.
"Anna is my sister by blood, as in we share the same parents?" I asked just to make sure I heard him correctly
"Yes Avery that's what we are telling you, john was wrong for telling you the things he did, you see your mother and father loved you very much, but on the way home one night there was and accident, and both of them didnt make it, it was instant for your father but your mother she made it to the hospital just in time to have you both." Zack says
"But we are both the same age." Anna says looking confused, so looks at me and I see tears forming in her eyes, I open my arms for her which she took the offer.
"Yes baby we know, you see that's not everything, you both are twins, didnt you ever wonder why you both have the same birthday?" Veronica says while taking a seat in front of us.
"Well yeah but we just thought it was cool." Anna say
"Avery are you okay?" Zack asked
"Am I okay? am I okay?! I just found out that my bestfriend who I thought of like a sister is really my sister and not only that we are twins, how cool is that." I said while hugging my new found sister more tightly, which makes her giggle and hug me back.
"And on top of all that I'm going to be an auntie to this little one for real." Anna says putting her and on my stomach cause me to burst out laughing.
"Anna you where always going to be his/her real auntie blood or not." I said
"Awwww sis you just made me so happy." She said through even more tears.