Chapter 4

Zack's POV

Lucas and Grayson were playing soccer with the other guys, but I cound stop thinking of what im going to do to that pease of shit once i get home

Lucas and Grayson were playing soccer with the other guys, but I cound stop thinking of what im going to do to that pease of shit once i get home. i was pulled out of my thoughts as my phone starts to ring.
"This is Sargant Roberts." I say only to hear crying on the other end.
"Z-z-zack oh god!." my wifes voice cracks
"Whats wrong baby, are you with avery?" I ask franticly
"Zack he beat her so bad she cant even open her right eye, she has moltiple bruses on her face and a split lip." Veronica crys. Hearing this I drop to my knees and through my head to the sky not saying a thing. My men see me hit the ground and run over to see if i was okay, I put my hand up for them to stop them, they just stand there looking worried.
"Baby are you there, did you hear me?" my crying wife asked I nod into the phone than mentaly face palm myself, of corse she cant see me.
"Yeah baby I heard you, how is she?" i asked in a small voice afraid to speak loader knowing that my voice words crack with emotion.
"Shes refusing treatment, saying that she doesnt need it, Saying it looks worse that it really is, she keeps saying she fell down the stairs, but Zack the wounds on her don't look like someone who has fallen down a flight of stairs. " Veronica says than in the backgrond i can hear Anna talking to who i asume was Avery.
"look baby I have leave coming soon, I wish it was sooner but lucas said that we sould be home is five months, can you handle this for just a little bit longer?" I ask while wiping the sweat off my forhead.
"Yes baby i can handle it, I will make it feel like one big sleep over." my wife says
"Good idea love, once i get home my buddies and i will find John and make him pay." I grrowld the last part
"Are you telling me that I finally get too meet Luke and Gray?" she gasps

" I grrowld the last part"Are you telling me that I finally get too meet Luke and Gray?" she gasps

which makes me chuckle only my wife calls them that.
"Yes baby im bringing them home." I say while looking at the two men infrount of me with stupid looks on their faces, I laugh even harder.
******************
The picture on the top and bottom of this chapter is my personal picture please sont steal it. And thanks again for reading