Chapter 8

We where all in the waiting room waiting to hear from the doctor about us seeing Avery. I couldn't help feel angry at Lucas, even though I knew this wast his fault
"Um for miss Adam's?" A doctor called I look at my wife as if telling her that I want to talk to the doctor alone, she nods her head and looks back at anna and Rylie sleeping. I stand up and walk towards the doctor.
" hi I'm Sargent Roberts but you can call me zack, how is she doing doc?" I asked while folding my arms over my chest.
" well her blood pressure was way to high for her condition I'm surprised she didnt loose the baby." The doctor said while looking at her chart.
"What do you mean baby." I asked as calmly as I could, but with the confused look on the doctors face confirms one thing Avery did know shes pregnant.
"Sir I thought you new due to how far along she is." The doctor said with a white face
"How far along is she?" I asked
"Shes 5 and a half month along sir." The doctor says again looking at her chart. "The seizure she had wasn't life threatening to either her or the baby but it was due to stress and blood pressure. And it says here that shes not on any vitamins, it's not too late to start taking them now." He says with a look that says I have to go she some other patients.
"Thanks doc, oh um before you go when can we see her?" I asked while throwing my thumb behind me and my family.
"Go on it she will be out for a while tho we have to lower her blood pressure, but once it back into a safe place she will wake up." He said while walking away.
"Baby can I talk to you for a second?" I asked my wife
"What's wrong Zack? Is Avery going to be okay?" Veronica asked
"Yes they are going to be fine." I said just to see if she would come clean and tell me that she was indeed pregnant but her response started me
"What do mean they're going to be fine, does Avery have a frog in her pocket what we dont know about?" Veronica hisses.
"No love according to the doctor Avery is 5 and a half month pregnant." I said shaking my head.