Chapter 7

Avery's pov

All I could hear at first was beeping,  a very loud beening, it kind of hurt my head. But as soon as the pain went away I could hear voices, I couldn't recognize any of them except for one, my best friend Anna.
Anna was talking to someone, the voice should like a man's voice, I tried opening my eyes but they felt very heavy, I was starting to panic. 'What is wrong with me?' ' why cant I open my eyes, or move'  I screamed to myself. I tried again,

I could feel someone holding my hand so I tried squeezing it

I could feel someone holding my hand so I tried squeezing it. It didnt work for the first few trys bit I kept trying. Until finally I heard a gasp, it to came from a male, maybe it was Zack, hoping that it was Zack I squeezed harder.
"Um Sir shes moving." The voice who was attach to the hand I was squeezed said, 'okay so Zack wasn't holding my hand, if it wasnt zack than who is it?' ' I need to try to open my eyes again.' Just thinking that I was getting tired again. Just as my eyes started to flutter darkness took over my body once again.
***********
Lucas's pov

As I sat by Averys bed I held her hand, i was leaning back in my chair listening to Avery's heart monitor and Anna and Zack talk about Anna's schooling.
I was tired of hearing them, so I closed my eyes and just listened to Avery. Her heart was beating slightly faster than it has been. I opened my eyes to look at her to see if it was her trying to wake up. But her face was as peaceful as ever. I took a deep breath and sighed while laying my head on my free arm, when I felt Avery's hand move. Thinking it was just a twitch I did say anything. But it happened again this time harder.
"Um sir shes moving." I said.
I looked back up to her face and saw that her eyes where fluttering and almost open when they stopped moved all together.
"Damn it!" I curse while standing up, I feel so powerless right now but I know that just sitting here wont do any good. But asking zack again what the doctor said wont help cause i know he wont tell me anything. So I decided to go get some coffee.