Alison Stone: Bio

Name: Alison Iris Stone (People call her Alison)

Age: 16 1/3

Gender: Female

Personality: Shy, but can be brave at times

Outfit:
 A black t-shirt with black shorts, a metal restraint collar around her neck, with a long metal chain attached to it, black combat boots and black tights with spikes and long black fingerless gloves

Hair: Long and black, and tied into a ponytail

Favorite food: Payday bars, Oysters, and Raspberry pie

Favorite music: Grindcore and Heavy Metal

Audition Tape:*Alison's old Sony video camera flickers on, and Alison is seen using a pocket knife to file the chain attached to her collar at the end where it's attached to the wall* "H-hi. My name is Alison. I think I would be a good contestant for Total Drama because I'm very skilled, I'm brave, and I know how to escape a tricky situation - " Wilson: "Alison! Are you trying to escape again?!" Alison : "N-no, dad! *Alison files her chain off, leaving a long chain hanging from her collar, a door is heard opening, then loud footsteps are heard comment towards Alison,and she gasps, and grabs the camera and starts running* So, I hope you choose me! Bye!" * The camera flickers off*

Author's Note: Hey guys! Sorry if this looks sloppy, but this is my first Wattpad Story. I hope you guys enjoy this first part! And to Night Skull Fire, I hope you'll enjoy my story as well, as I put as much effort as I could into this first part! Enjoy this chapter, and don't forget to R and R!