Chapter 4: Finders Creepers

Hey guys! Just a reminder, this chapter is going to be graphic, as well as the rest of the chapters so as such, Reader Discretion is advised. Other than that, I hope you guys enjoy!

(Alison's P.O.V)

I was sleeping, Enzo curled up like a cat next to me, when a airhorn blared, and I woke up with a jolt, taking off my pajamas, which had my normal clothes underneath, and I put on my boots, then I ran out of the cabin, and I saw Dakota blaring a airhorn, wearing a reddish brown shirt  and Chris, wearing headphones, and Chris then motioned to Dakota, and she stopped the airhorn. Chris then said, taking off his headphones, "Thanks intern!" Dakota then said, "Huh?" Sam then said, "Hi, Dakota!" Dakota responded, "Huh? Speak up!" A electronic board then rammed her over, and Chris then said, "Challenge time!" Brick responded , "What? Now? In the middle of the night? When it's all, you know, dark?" Chris then said, "Your challenge: a hunt for three creepy souvenirs! Your locations: A haunted forest, a creepy pet cemetery, and a extra spooktastic cave! First team to each location gets a special clue, but watch out for booby traps. I really went to town with them. *chuckles* So move fast and stick together. You'll be penalized for each player you lose." Cameron then said, "Um, what does the spider represent?" Chris responded, "Oh yeah, there's some kind of gigantic mutated spider sort of running around loose on the island. Everyone exclaimed, but I didn't fester. Dakota then said, "What's on the loose?" Sam then shouted, "A gigantic mutated spider!" Cameron then said, cowering, "Where? Where?!" Chris then said, "There's nothing to fear, except for mortal terror itself. Talk soon." He then blew the airhorn, and we all ran, me following my team, until we ran into the Rats, and Jo then said, "Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Lightning then said, "Hey! Find your own piece of paper!" Jo responded, "Come on, let the runts have their clue. I've got a plan." We then ran away, and stopped at a large pine tree. Mike then said, "So what's your big plan? Jo responded, " Find a place to hide, so we can follow the Rats and their clue to our first souvenir. Into that bush!" Jo pointed to a bush, and we all hid in it, but I could feel someone's foot on my back, and I then said, "Alright, who's foot is on my back?" Brick responded, "Sorry, ma'am!" Jo then said, "Ssh! They're coming!" I rolled my eyes, and I heard the Rats say something, then they ran  the path, and Jo then said, "They're getting away! Come on!" I fidgited, shoving people out of the way, but I then heard Brick scream, and I felt the Bush move, and I looked underneath, and I saw Brick's legs poking out from under the bush, running fast, and I got out of the bush, and my team followed me, and we ran into Scott and Sam, and Scott then said, "Hey babycakes~" I growled, scrunching my nose in disgust, and Sam then said, "Gee...Maybe we should search for the object way over there with the rest of our teammates, 'cause it's not just the two of us! Scott and Sam walked away, and Cameron then pointed to the tree and said, "Look! Team colors!" Jo responded, "Could be a trap. We should send in our most expendable player." Brick responded, "No one's expendable!" Jo responded, "Do you want to play nice, or do you want to win?" Jo then threw Cameron into the tree hole, and he came out, holding a key. Cameron then said, "A key! This must be the first souvenir!" Cameron then saw something on his hand, and he became frightened, and he tried to shake it off, but he fell down, dropping the key, and Mike then said, "Sweet! Nice work, Cam!" Mike then picked up the key, Zoey getting pulled up by a giant spider's string, but I don't do anything, since since it carried up a person, I so I stand a chance! "Hey Zoey, do you think that this key's gonna open something later in the challange? Zoey? Woah, where's Zoey? Zoey?! Zoey!" Mike then ran off, presumably looking for Zoey, and Jo then said, "...And we call off the search and forage ahead." Jo then walked away, and Brick then said, "That's against the cadet code! Never leave a solider behind!" Mike ran last us, still looking for Zoey. Jo responded, "We're not leaving her. She left us. That means she's AWOL. Now move it, GI joke!" We then ran ahead, and I saw Sam covered in ash, holding a key, and some of his hair on fire, and laying on a patch of exploded land mines. As I ran past him, I said, "Those were land mines, dude!" We then ran into a cemetary, and Chris then said over the loudspeaker, "Welcome to the Wawanakwa  pet cemetery!" Jo then said to Cameron, "We're first, string bean! Go get the clue." Jo then shoved Cameron, and I just tapped my foot in impatience, and Cameron then said, "Aren't three sixes supposed to be evil?" Jo then said, "Let's fan out and look for numbers!" Brick responded, "Um, you mean by ourselves?" We then each went in a individual direction, and I checked the headstones, not finding anything that seemed useful, but I then saw Scott being chased by Fang, and I gasped, then I quickly ran to him, and I lunged in front of Scott, growling at Fang, and he yelped, and I approached him slowly, like a wild animal, and he tripped and fell backwards into a open grave, and I then spat in the grave, hitting Fang directly in the eye, and I then dusted off my hands, and Scott then put his arm around me, which somehow smelled WORSE than before! There were stink lines emanating from his pits, 'cause of how much he reeked! And coming from me, that's saying a lot! Scott then said, "Thanks for helping me out, buttercup." He pulled me in tightly, and I then kicked him in the crotch, and he let me go and fell down, a tear rolling down his face as he clutched his crotch in pain. I then walked away, not showing any sympathy at all. I then saw Anne Maria and Mike, Mike on a tombstone, his shirt off, and I cringed, because I knew that if his shirt was off, he would turn into- Mike then inhaled, and he then said, "Where's the stinkin' sun? How's a guy supposed to get a stinkin' tan over here?" Anne Maria then said, squealing, "Vito!" I then said, " Oh, for the love of - put your shirt back on!" Mike then said, "Listen, dollface, if I put my shirt on, the ladies can't see my tan!" I responded, "Why would anybody want to see you with your shirt off?! It's disgusting!" Anne Maria responded, "Hey, back off and find your own man!" I then turned to her, and I said with a deep voice, "YOU STAY OUT OF THIS. " Mike responded, "Ey-oh, you got some fire  in ya, sweetheart ~"