Chapter 3: Ice Ice Baby

Hey guys, just a heads up, some of the content of this chapter may be graphic, so we such, reader discretion is advised. Other than that, I hope you guys enjoy!🌹

(Alison's P.O.V)

As soon as I got out of bed, I headed to the galley, and I grabbed a tray with a bowl of gruel, and I sat next to Mike and Zoey, and I stealthily took out my Pay Day bar, and I hid it under the table and quietly unwrapped it, then I stuffed the whole thing in my mouth. Mike then said, "What are you eating?" I responded, with a muffled voice, "It's none of your business!" I then saw Sam cough up gruel onto Scott's face, and I, without thinking, got a napkin and wiped his face off, but I quickly retracted my hand, and went back to my table, and I banged my head against the table, then I covered my face with my hands, but I saw Anne Maria applying more hairspray, Cameron coughing, and she said, "Sorry, short stuff. On the upside, now your lungs are waterproof!" Cameron responded , coughing again, "Wow, thanks." Brick and Jo were eating quickly, as if they were competing, and he suddenly choked, the spoon getting lodged in his throat, and Jo punched him in the back, making him cough up the spoon, which hit Mike in the head, and he took a deep breath, "Darn kids! Back in my day, we ate with our hands like decent folk!" I then said, "Dude. You're not funny." Mike then inhaled again, and Jo then said, "Lose the old man impression. It offends my sense of victory. But your russian gymnast Svetlana...how do you summon such strength and precision?" Mike responded, "I, uh...rehearse a lot in front of my mirror. Da!" He then did a pose and chuckled sheepishly. I then  muttered, "One of the worst lies I've ever heard." Mike then said, "What did you say?" I responded, "Nothing." I then noticed a mouse with a giant brain, and Cameron noticed it as well, and he said, "Look! A cute little Omotomus Oveticus!" He then tried to pet it, but it floated up, it's eyes glowing green, and we ran out, and it threw a fridge at us, but I dodged it. Chris then said over the loudspeaker, "Attention, players! Please head directly to the looming tragedy that is Mount Looming Tragedy. Your race begins now!" The airhorn blared, and I quickly ran to the mountain, and I used my  arm chains to swing from tree to tree, and I launched myself the the base of the mountain, and my team caught up to me, and Cameron threw up in a bush. I then said, " Ugh, sick!" Chris then said, "Okay, mutant food! On with the challenge! Part one is a uphill battle. You have to climb all the way up to that cliff. First team to reach the top gets advantage in part two. You can climb with your hands, or use whatever you find in the pile." I saw a giant pile of junk, which looked like Chris just dug this stuff out of his dumpster, but he probably had his interns do it for him. Chris then said, "Don't worry. This junkyard doesn't have a dog. It has a giant mutant beetle!" A giant mutant beetle popped out of the pile, hissing and it's eyes glowing red. Everyone gasped, except for me. I yawned, and scoffed, blowing my hair out of my face. Chris then said, "Big guy's a bit of a hoarder. His estate is full of useful crud and disgusting crud." The beetle threw a toilet at us, but we ducked. Chris then said, "That is, if you can get near it." A loud horn then went off, and Chris then said, "It is on!" I quickly raced to the mountain, using my chains to wrap around dislocated rocks, allowing myself to climb up the mountain, and I saw Lightning kick a pile of rocks at my team, and I snapped my finger, and he looked at me, and I dragged my finger across my neck, making a slicing sound, and I then said, "You're going down." Lightning responded, "Lightning doesn't lose to girls!" As I got close to the top, using my chains to scale the mountain, I saw Chef, as well as giant blocks of ice, and I saw Lightning climbing faster than me. Heck no! Lightning then said, "Chef, make way for the Lightning! Sha-bam! Sha-boom!" Chef then dropped a block of ice on Lightning, then he threw one at me, but I kicked it, causing it to shatter, and I climbed up the mountain, until I got super close to the top but Chef threw an ice block at me,  which I dodged, and I saw Jo climb up, and she held out her hand for me to grab, and I took her hand, and she helped me up, and she cheered, but I saw something rocket up the mountain, and a couch with the Rats on it landed on Chef, crushing him, and Dawn then said, "You did it, B! We won the challenge!" The Rats then cheered, and Scott suddenly landed on the mountain, falling on his face, and I gasped and helped him up, and I then said, "Are you okay? Did you break anything?" Scott responded,"I'm fine, sweetheart." He then quickly pecked me on the cheek , then headed back to the Rats. What. The. Heck?!