Chapter 13: Brain vs Brawn: The Ultimate Showdown

(Alison's P.O.V)

I was sleeping, until I heard an alarm go off. Chris was IN THE CABIN. Chris then said, "Alison, you need to report to the Chrisiseium!" I responded, "The whatty-what now?" Chris responded, "Just follow the path until you see a Roman colosseum, then sit with the other contestants." I shrugged, and I climbed out the window and I saw a path.

When I got to the colosseum, or more likely, a colosseum-shaped pile of trash. I then went to the seats, and I sat down in a empty row, away from everyone. I then turned out what was going on, until I heard a noise, and I saw Scott, or his remains in a metal box with wheels and red and green lights. He then wheeled close to me, and I then shoved him away until he hit the box of the box seats. Chris then said, "It seems that even with Scott's debilitating injury, he can still charm Alison!" My stomach then growled loudly, and I clutched it in pain, and I tuned out what was going on because of the pain, until I saw EVERY SINGLE MUTANT ON THE ISLAND IN THE RING. The squirrels didn't harm me, but I saw Larry grab me, but when he looked at me, he quickly dropped me, and when I saw the events that were unfolding, I screamed a dry scream, and my stomach started moving, and I leaned back, and a metal claw then sprouted from my stomach, and my eyes turned a lifeless black with white, glowing pupils, and everyone screamed as my claw started reaching for things to pull into my open stomach, and the claw then grabbed a mutant gopher, and it squealed as my claw dragged it into my stomach, and it then saw pulled into my stomach, and the claw then sucked back into my stomach, and vanished, and my stomach then closed, and my eyes returned to normal, everyone looked at me, the color drained from their faces, and I then said, "Um...What?"

 -Alison's -

 "I knew that was going to happen. It was only a matter of time before the first sign showed. My human parts are still intact, though. I just hope that the process will be completed, and that I can still fool others with my human appearance."

I then saw everyone cheering for Cameron, which most likely meant he won. I just hope that I can still move away from my dad somehow... We were then put on a yacht, and Chris then gave Cameron the million dollar suitcase, which weighed him down, but he wheeled the case to us, and he then said, "And thanks for your support, it made all the difference!" Anne Maria then said, "So, what are you gonna spend it on first? Hair or shoes, because both need a lotta work." Sam responded, "Didn't you hear his mom? He needs the cash to pump up his bubble!" Cameron responded, "Well, I was going to use the bubble to heal my shattered body, but after surviving without any crippling injuries, I don't need to go back to my bubble ever again!" Everyone gave him words of support, and he then said, "And I couldn't have done it without all of you, so...I'm gonna spend it all on you guys instead!" I sighed, knowing that now, I definitely won't be able to move away form my dad, since I was never nice to Cameron... " Cameron then said, "And I didn't forget about you, Alison! I heard that you want to be able to live on your own, so I'll pay for you to live where you would like to live!" I smiled, and I then said, "Thanks, butterball. Here, I want to give you something." The claw from before sprouted from my stomach, and it reached for Cameron, holding a ice cream cone with a cherry on top, and Cameron whimpered, but he then opened his eyes, and he saw the ice cream, and he smiled at me and took it gently, and the claw then sucked back into my stomach, and my stomach closed. Cameron then said, "Uh...*regains composure* Thanks, Alison!" I responded, "You're welcome." My eye twitched , electricity emitting from it, and the speedboat then sped away. I then heard a whisper, and I saw that the figure was in the trunk of the boat, and I then thought, "I'm glad that you're still with me. Now, we can live where we won't be bothered." We smiled, and the boat sped off, and I was happy that she was coming with me.