Epilogue

Author's Note: I hope you guys enjoy the video that's at the top, and I apologize for if it is too scary for you guys. If you guys don't want to watch it, that is completely ok with me. If you guys do, I wouldn't reccomend it for young kids, so as such, viewer discretion is advised. Other than that, I hope you guys enjoy the epilogue!

(Alison's P.O.V)

After I got home, I saw police cars all around my dad's house. I was my dad in handcuffs, holding a screwdriver and a bottle of beer, most likely making more while drunk. I then saw a security guard running for the hills, his eyes wide with terror, and he then grabbed me by the shoulders, and he then said, giving me a pair of keys "Here, take it! You can have that place, and all the anamatronics from the pits of hades! I'm never going back there again, no matter how much they pay me!" He ran away screaming, waving his arms wildly like a lunatic, and I smiled, and I then saw a trail of oil, and I followed it until I saw a giant storage warehouse, and I walked inside. I then felt a tap on my shoulder, and I saw that the doors were locked. I was unfazed, since I knew who did it. I then saw my sister, who was a half-clown, half-girl anamatronic with red pigtails, a red dress, red jester shoes with bells at the tips, and she was holding a plate of pizza. I smiled, and I hugged her, and she hugged me back, and she then said, "I'm glad you made it to the warehouse. Here, we will be with every anamatronic that was ever made by your father, but he's no longer here. It'll be just our family, where we won't be bothered by anyone. Now, why don't we have some pizza with everyone else?" I smiled, and I then sat down with the other anamatronics, and we ate our pizza and had Ice cream for dessert. I then went to bed, and my sister and the other anamatronics went to their charging stations or their stages, and I then fell asleep, happy to finally be at peace.

I hope you guys enjoyed the series!

Keep being awesome!

-minecraftgalplayer🌹